There are 172 users in the forums

Buffalo Bills and Thier NEW Uniforms

Shop 49ers game tickets
So I saw the Buffalo Bills New Uniforms yesterday and I really like them a lot. It's nice to see them go back to their roots like the niners did. I'm a big fan of the classic look for classic teams.

Aside from the uniforms, does anyone else feel like its a shame that a storied franchise like the bills could be moving? It doesn't seem right. I feel for those fans. Four lost superbowls and now this?
Yeah I saw a preview of their new unis from the upcomming madden 12, I like their new jersey.

And it will be so weird if the bills move to l.a, would be cool if they moved to Toronto though.

[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Jun 25, 2011 at 19:55:11 ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
They look really nice.
I feel for the fan base here in NY. They aren't talked about, its all NYJ and NYG.

And I fully believe Buffalo Bills will be in Toronto or LA soon.

But honestly, neither city should have a team.

I know the NFL is about making money, but by moving teams, you are alianating fans of that team. Basically saying, hey you aren't supportive enough, so we will take your team away, like with the Sonics in the NBA a few yrs back. They wanted a team in OKC badly, and they took, thanks to ownership, them, which had a storied history in Seattle.

When u think of Bills, u dont think of Toronto or LA, u think the 4 SB appearnces, u think Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly. Its sad.

As for LA, Cali has how many teams? OAK, SF, SD i mean come on, they didnt support the Raiders and Rams, and they both left. Both were promised a stadium, and never got it. I say Screw LA(Sorry) but you had a chance and u blew it.
Their
They are nice. I think the home jersey's numbers have 1 to many outlines. I really like the charging bull above the name plate.
theyre ok. i like the concept of simplifying, but i dont care for the white helmets. certain teams like the Jets and Cardinals pull it off, but Chargers and Bills look better with the blue helmets imo.

looks like slowly the new NFL trend for uniforms is going back to simple, flat colors that resemble throwbacks. i remember in the mid-late 90's when everyone went metallic with these sharp graphics and layered numbers, etc.

Seahawks, 49ers, Broncos, Titans, Bucs, Rams, Eagles, Bills, and Pats all kind of went flashy in that period of time. Cardinals, Chargers, Vikings, Texans, Jaguars, Falcons, Bengals, and Lions kind of followed afterwards.

Raiders, Cowboys, Chiefs, Packers, Bears, Colts, Browns, Saints, Dolphins, Steelers, Redskins, Giants, Jets all kind of stayed classic with only small tweaks.
besides the ol skool helmet the rest of the uni's is pretty wack

now on the other hand the niners uni's are something to look at

much much better

Here's a much better picture of the uniforms (and a goofy looking Jim Kelly).

I really like the shoulder stripes. Wouldn't mind seeing the 49ers go to something like that (compared to the stupid stripes we've got now that you can barely see).

The no 11 uniforms are the on-the field uniforms, where the old players are wearing the ones sold in stores (not sure why there's a difference, I guess its a Reebok thing).
they look like the titans.
  • Veteran
I don't see anything nice about their uniforms.
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
I feel for the fan base here in NY. They aren't talked about, its all NYJ and NYG.

And I fully believe Buffalo Bills will be in Toronto or LA soon.

But honestly, neither city should have a team.

I know the NFL is about making money, but by moving teams, you are alianating fans of that team. Basically saying, hey you aren't supportive enough, so we will take your team away, like with the Sonics in the NBA a few yrs back. They wanted a team in OKC badly, and they took, thanks to ownership, them, which had a storied history in Seattle.

When u think of Bills, u dont think of Toronto or LA, u think the 4 SB appearnces, u think Thurman Thomas and Jim Kelly. Its sad.

As for LA, Cali has how many teams? OAK, SF, SD i mean come on, they didnt support the Raiders and Rams, and they both left. Both were promised a stadium, and never got it. I say Screw LA(Sorry) but you had a chance and u blew it.

I respect your opinion more the most around here mostly for all the number crunching you do, but saying that LA shouldn't have a team???!!! that's a little mind boggling.
Reminds me of the Houston Oilers uni...but with and darker shade of blue....

Share 49ersWebzone