There are 231 users in the forums

Chad Ochocinco rides for 1.5 seconds

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • jrg
  • Veteran
DULUTH, Ga. -- NFL receiver Chad Ochocinco backed up his promise to ride a 1,500-pound bull on the Professional Bull Riders circuit Saturday night, earning $10,000 for making it out of the chute atop Deja Blu.

The ride lasted 1.5 seconds before Ochocinco was bucked off with no apparent injury.

Ochocinco, who wore a helmet and a standard protective vest, fell 6.5 seconds short of the time needed to win a new Ford truck and to earn the right to rename the bull after Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis.

Quote:
I'm sure my coach was probably [upset], I mean, I would be, too. I'm sure the NFL is [upset], but I don't follow their rules anyway.

Link
  • mod
  • Veteran
people can hate all they want but I like the dude
Originally posted by modninerfan:

fcuk i saw the espn interview early in the morning and pegged this as must watch. i totally forgot
Originally posted by modninerfan:

Exactly. He may be on the decline but he played his ass off in his prime and was arguably one of the premier receivers! On that note...

He's the coolest guy in the NFL. lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
I love the guy. I want to hang out with him. He proves that NFL stands for no fun league.
i saw the clip, and he literally got bucked off as soon as the bull got out of the gate and started kicking. id bet 1.5 secs is about the same amount of time any random person couldve stayed on.
So what if he gets hurt and can never play again? Or doesn't he think of these things?
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on May 15, 2011 at 2:08 AM ]
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
So what if he gets hurt and can never play again? Or doesn't he think of these things?

From what I read, he DOES think about it, and he doesnt give a f**k what Goodell or Marvin Lewis thinks

His career is almost over anyways.

He's an attention whore he'll never go away though.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tjd808185:

His career is almost over anyways.

He's an attention whore he'll never go away though.
first off if Ty Murray is giving him props i think its safe to say not just anyone could even get out the gate. And who cares he made 275,000 dollars for 1.5 seconds. the 10k that the PBR gave him and 265k from his sponsers thats winning in my book.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Ocho Stinko.
NFL needs to get this lockout thing resolved ASAP.
Share 49ersWebzone