LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 285 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
http://www.craveonline.com/sports/articles/203415-the-many-faces-of-jim-harbaugh
Proper Response Harbaugh .........
He should give lessions to Kristen Stewart...
i suspect we will see some public displays of support for 49ers by the gianst in the next 2 weeks
U just jinxed it
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
when you can spell "giants" correctly and we get confirmation that Boch will get a chance to do this, i will unlock this thread.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
For the first time in Super Bowl history, the coaches will hold a joint press conference two days before the game.Brothers Jim and John Harbaugh are scheduled to appear together at 8:30 a.m. (5:30 a.m., PT) on Friday, Feb. 1. It'll be the last time the 49ers coach and the Baltimore Ravens coach will be available to the media prior to Super Bowl XLVII.

• pd24
  • Veteran
http://www.csnbayarea.com/blog/matt-maiocco/harbaughs-take-part-joint-super-bowl-press-conference
I don't care what anyone says, even them, but if one team is up by 14 points or so with 6:59 left and they have a chance to score another 7 and put the nail in the coffin, one of the Harbaughs is most likely going to think about how losing by 21 or more points in a SB is embarrassing and will that influence, even slightly, any decision they make?

This ain't a regular season game on Thanksgiving. I realize the NFL is a business, but would you want to humiliate your brother by blowing his team out by 21, 24 or 28 points on a worldwide stage?

Both Jim and John are facing stresses no other NFL head coaches have ever faced before. Gotta be tough.
Originally posted by Crow-Magnon:
I don't care what anyone says, even them, but if one team is up by 14 points or so with 6:59 left and they have a chance to score another 7 and put the nail in the coffin, one of the Harbaughs is most likely going to think about how losing by 21 or more points in a SB is embarrassing and will that influence, even slightly, any decision they make?

This ain't a regular season game on Thanksgiving. I realize the NFL is a business, but would you want to humiliate your brother by blowing his team out by 21, 24 or 28 points on a worldwide stage?

Both Jim and John are facing stresses no other NFL head coaches have ever faced before. Gotta be tough.

I thought about that type of scenario as well, I only hope that Jim will pour it on to seal the victory

Taylor Price ‏@TaylorPrice49 NFL to hold national conference call with Jack & Jackie Harbaugh + Joani Crean (Harbaugh sister) at 8 am PT on Thursday.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
sick of the brother angle already.
Originally posted by susweel:

ok ray fatto
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Crow-Magnon:

I thought about that type of scenario as well, I only hope that Jim will pour it on to seal the victory

our Harbaugh is the little bro. he'll pile it on for all the noogies and big brothers glory he had to endure as a child lol. plus our harbaugh is a douchebag, john seems like a nice guy lol
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by susweel:

ok ray fatto

Share 49ersWebzone