LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 181 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Have to give it to Coach for his first half interview. When asked "how did Gabbert do?", JH rather unsmoothly said, "Well there's a couple of passes there he would like to have connected on.". Now there was the 49er understatement of the year...bar none.

Question: is this the same guy who has been getting glowing reports in camp for all the completions and TDs he has thrown? Because if so, this was definitely not a pick for our #2, this was a pick to pick the pocket of some poor sucker team that doesn't have squat for a Qb. You can make a lot of excuses, but when we signed Josh, I felt relieved. I just didn't see how gabbert could be so bad elsewhere then come here and look so good. Well, he left all that on the practice field. What we saw tonite was vintage gabbert. And trent is not going to come close to getting a #2 from someone else. Ouch. Josh's muffed snap wasn't great either, but he at least could hit the open guys. So kap, son, you better stay healthy, Boone, we need you to protect kap, because if he goes down , we be uck fayed up. I still don't believe gabbert makes the 53, which means we truly don't have a good #2 in camp. Strange, when we have such depth elsewhere, we got dink at QB backup. Zippo. nada. I guess kap won't be doing much running again during the start of the season. Ouch again.
We need to get someone we can develop. We should have kept BJ Daniels last year. Instead, the backup QB position is revolving door. It's like they forgot how Kaepernick came into his starting QB position in the first place.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Mic'd Up: Jim Harbaugh at Ravens Joint Camp http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd_Up_Jim_Harbaugh_at_Ravens_Joint_Camp/db83fda3-61be-427b-8721-8e1f7a468f95
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
I'm not. I think this whole contract situation generated by the media is their way of getting back at him for making them look like fools over and over.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Got to keep this dude.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Yep Baalke and Harbs aren't speaking to each other. lol Florio
Originally posted by Hopper:
Yep Baalke and Harbs aren't speaking to each other. lol Florio

Oh man, I wanted to rage at the radio today, the two local Cards homers were basically talking about some article by Jay Glazer on the 49ers and making it sound like Baalke and Harbaugh were only communicating through intermediaries, that the 49ers players were tired of Harbaugh and were completely tuning him out and that VD and Boone were symptomatic of much bigger problems in the locker room, based on that logic they were counting on the 49ers to finish 3rd and possibly even 4th in the division.
Will JH accept Pete Carrols Challenge !

Ice bucket challenge that is
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Baalke already did it on behalf of the team.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Jim Harbaugh: 'We're Looking for a Big Jump' http://www.49ers.com/video/audio/Jim-Harbaugh-Were-Looking-for-a-Big-Jump/90c5f23f-d2e2-4a99-91e6-311385a4ac55

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

So jim wussed out
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Oh man, I wanted to rage at the radio today, the two local Cards homers were basically talking about some article by Jay Glazer on the 49ers and making it sound like Baalke and Harbaugh were only communicating through intermediaries, that the 49ers players were tired of Harbaugh and were completely tuning him out and that VD and Boone were symptomatic of much bigger problems in the locker room, based on that logic they were counting on the 49ers to finish 3rd and possibly even 4th in the division.

lmfao

ahh yes, the 49er locker room longs for the days of Nolan and Singletary
There is no 49er I love more than Jim Harbaugh. He's just all manic all the time (although he said he was trying to temper his enthusiasm for the joint practice). One of the assistant coaches who meets him in this video just seems extremely nervous when he met Jim, and I'll bet most people feel that way around him.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Micd_Up_Jim_Harbaugh_at_Ravens_Joint_Camp/db83fda3-61be-427b-8721-8e1f7a468f95

So jim wussed out
If you say so

So jim wussed out
If you say so
what would you call it ?

PC called JH out...not the Org
Share 49ersWebzone