There are 190 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by fakers23:
Originally posted by ninerfansSuck:
You dicks make me want to puke!! I've been a niners fan since 1987 when I was 8 years old and like all I loved the days of Montana, Rice, Taylor, Lott, Craig but I'll be damned if I would sit here and b***h about the team I love. I don't like the recent moves that have been made but I have enough sense to understand that Coach Harbaugh knows a s**t load more about football than I probably ever will. So I should just STFU and enjoy Football without being a little b***h.

All I see on this site (been monitoring for about a year now) is a bunch of whiny little f**ks. I can see why a bunch of players want to jump ship...because of you a*****es! Maybe that's why Coach Harbaugh said that about you guys throwing Alex under the bus because that's all a lot of you do and some of the players would rather go somewhere else where they don't have to deal with the most fickle, worst fans on earth. So sit behind your computers and b***h about the Football team you supposedly love, I'll continue to hope that you get the opportunity to b***h at a player themselves (instead of trolling on the internet) and they put their fist through your s**t eating faces.

49ers All the Way!! The Fickle ass Fan base needs to wash their mouths out with some BUCKSHOT!!!!

I can your not long for this board..

his post is very accurate unlike Smith
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by pelos21:
We have been acting like b***hes lately.

YUUUUuuup

Nu-uh! ::tantrum::
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
You dicks make me want to puke!! I've been a niners fan since 1987 when I was 8 years old and like all I loved the days of Montana, Rice, Taylor, Lott, Craig but I'll be damned if I would sit here and b***h about the team I love. I don't like the recent moves that have been made but I have enough sense to understand that Coach Harbaugh knows a s**t load more about football than I probably ever will. So I should just STFU and enjoy Football without being a little b***h.

All I see on this site (been monitoring for about a year now) is a bunch of whiny little f**ks. I can see why a bunch of players want to jump ship...because of you a*****es! Maybe that's why Coach Harbaugh said that about you guys throwing Alex under the bus because that's all a lot of you do and some of the players would rather go somewhere else where they don't have to deal with the most fickle, worst fans on earth. So sit behind your computers and b***h about the Football team you supposedly love, I'll continue to hope that you get the opportunity to b***h at a player themselves (instead of trolling on the internet) and they put their fist through your s**t eating faces.

49ers All the Way!! The Fickle ass Fan base needs to wash their mouths out with some BUCKSHOT!!!!

What kind of person signs up with the name 49erfanssuck and expect anyone to take him seriously. loL.. I mean the name itself is trolling.

[ Edited by fakers23 on Jul 31, 2011 at 13:29:37 ]
  • fly15
  • Veteran

What kind of person signs up with the name 49erfanssuck and expect anyone to take him seriously. loL.. I mean the name itself is trolling.

• fly15
  • Veteran

Harbaugh is being a team guy with this statement. He is showing players he has their backs in spite of what fans and others say. Face it, Nolan and Singletary are not good for developing quarterbacks. Nolan was a coward when Smith had the shoulder injury. Singletary wanted blind obedience and would not allow quarterbacks to lead. I am impressed even more by Harbaugh.
Coach Harbaugh called us out on ESPN I'm taking my ball and going home. I'll show them I'll sell my tickets.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
Harbaugh is being a team guy with this statement. He is showing players he has their backs in spite of what fans and others say. Face it, Nolan and Singletary are not good for developing quarterbacks. Nolan was a coward when Smith had the shoulder injury. Singletary wanted blind obedience and would not allow quarterbacks to lead. I am impressed even more by Harbaugh.

Great--if he really had Alex's back, he would have the Baalk Head bring in a Center and some WRs and shut the f up...
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

Isn't this what fans do, b***h and complain. Guaranteed if you go onto other team message boards its the same as here
Probably but they're not getting called out by the Head Coach on national T.V

Absolutely loved you full post, but fly is right... gotta chill on the personal touches. The fans apparently have every right to be D-bags behind their computers and pretty much in the stands too.

Not the way he should have said it but he's right. NT has the feel of being in a room full of old, nagging women.

Originally posted by ObePwnD:

Not the way he should have said it but he's right. NT has the feel of being in a room full of old, nagging women.

You mean ................... It isn't?
Coach speaks the truth.
Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by ObePwnD:

You mean ................... It isn't?

How ironic that I'm getting an English lesson from English. THX
Share 49ersWebzone