LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 355 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh Thread - HC Chargers

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by WeDidIt:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Bill Walsh had no trouble WINNING BIG GAMES. There are regular season coaches and there are playoff BIG GAME coaches. They are not always the same thing. Harbaugh is a REGULAR SEASON GUY.

Bill Walsh lost big games too. Coaches don't win games. They put the team in position to win games. The players have to execute. I think Harbaugh has done a great job. Who would you replace him with? Give me 3 names.

In the last 3 years with this team Bill Walsh wins at least 2 Super Bowls minimum. Harbaugh = 0.
I smell BS. For one, consider the source (Florio). Two, who the hell in their right mind would leave a legit SB contender for the Browns?

Don't believe everything you read.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Lie. You have no friend outside the zone who knows anything about me.

Not true.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport

Browns did indeed make a run at Jim Harbaugh that reached a serious stage, sources confirm substance of @ProFootballTalk report.
Originally posted by Jcool:

Browns did indeed make a run at Jim Harbaugh that reached a serious stage, sources confirm substance of @ProFootballTalk report.

Lets get the deal done. Josh Gordon > Jim Harbaugh who can never win a BIG GAME college or pros.
Im all for it if we can get Joe Hayden&Josh Gordon in return
They really need to start handing out strait jackets in this thread.
Originally posted by baltien:
I smell BS. For one, consider the source (Florio). Two, who the hell in their right mind would leave a legit SB contender for the Browns?

Is Florio really the source? Wow, that tool has took his trolling of Jim harbaugh and the 49ers to the next level.
Originally posted by Florio:

Lets get the deal done. Josh Gordon > Jim Harbaugh who can never win a BIG GAME college or pros.

Originally posted by threelittlebirds:
Originally posted by baltien:

Is Florio really the source? Wow, that tool has took his trolling of Jim harbaugh and the 49ers to the next level.

He's just trying to get people to look, and good for him, it was very successful. The only problem is that you can only use the "cry wolf" technique so many times before everyone starts to ignore you.

Originally posted by 94605NiNer:
Im all for it if we can get Joe Hayden&Josh Gordon in return

I agree.....
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
They really need to start handing out strait jackets in this thread.

Gay ones too
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I have mentioned this before. A friend of SanDiegos outside the zone told me he just posts stuff to get under peoples skin. It is enjoyment for him. With that knowledge and his track record of posts i don't understand why the mods let him continue to do what he does. He tries to bring every conversation down to a fight.

A likely possibility is that he is friends with one of the more influential mods here.. how else could someone with his post record keep this stupidity up?? Every post has a clear intention to irritate and annoy 49ers fans and the dude doesn't even try to hide it.

Plus mods on message boards are kind of silly in this sort of way... 70% of the fans could be annoyed by someones troll game but if he doesn't annoy the mods then he will be safe. I bet you've never seen him troll a mod.
  • dj43
There are multiple differences between Harbaugh and Walsh but the greatest difference is their composure on the sideline. Walsh was always cool and collected, at least on the outside. Harbaugh is...well...Harbaugh.

I believe that shows up in the failure in the red zone, for one thing.

Well I guess a few posters need to appogisr for calling people stupid for thinking there was some truth to this. And yes, all Jed can do is lie out his ass and deny everything at this point.
Share 49ersWebzone