There are 203 users in the forums

Jay Cutler is going to the NFC Championship

Shop 49ers game tickets
Cutler threw 5 ints 3 TIMES DURING LAST YEARS GAMES that has got to be a record of all time. This year he threw 4 INTS TO THE SAME GUY another record to deangelo hall.....he had he most ints last year and almost threw a 99 yard int to sea this sunday....would of been another record. He has the worst red zone rating of any qb.

But then again HES in the championship game. Hahahahaha. What a joke. Notice how orton is doing better than cutler with lloyd when cutler had marshall. So before people go saying how cutler is good...think again. And hes in the championship game bc of his d and st.....i guess grossman was great too. Both had a great arm....to throw ints.

I just dont understand how people defend him. He is the worst decision maker at qb i think i have ever seen next to grossman. This cutler talk amuses me. I guess trent dilfer is good too bc he went to the super bowl.
Originally posted by elguapo:
Cutler threw 5 ints 3 TIMES DURING LAST YEARS GAMES that has got to be a record of all time. This year he threw 4 INTS TO THE SAME GUY another record to deangelo hall.....he had he most ints last year and almost threw a 99 yard int to sea this sunday....would of been another record. He has the worst red zone rating of any qb.

But then again HES in the championship game. Hahahahaha. What a joke. Notice how orton is doing better than cutler with lloyd when cutler had marshall. So before people go saying how cutler is good...think again. And hes in the championship game bc of his d and st.....i guess grossman was great too. Both had a great arm....to throw ints.

I just dont understand how people defend him. He is the worst decision maker at qb i think i have ever seen next to grossman. This cutler talk amuses me. I guess trent dilfer is good too bc he went to the super bowl.

Dude, did Cutler steal your wallet or something?
Not ay all my bro is a bears fan and talks about cutler being good.....i told him like i just posted.....facts. He is the turnover leader over the last two years.

I would do the same for any overrated player that people jock....they need to use their heads before making comments like that. I just cant see how people think he is good and defend him. Alex smith is the same way but at least he would not throw ints like they are going out of style.
Not ay all my bro is a bears fan and talks about cutler being good.....i told him like i just posted.....facts. He is the turnover leader over the last two years.

I would do the same for any overrated player that people jock....they need to use their heads before making comments like that. I just cant see how people think he is good and defend him. Alex smith is the same way but at least he would not throw ints like they are going out of style.

Cutler is definitely a bonehead at times, but believe it or not, he's the 2nd rated passer in this year's playoffs behind only Rodgers. Stats-wise, so far he's performed better than Brady, Manning, Flacco, Big Ben, Brees, Matt Ryan, Dirty Sanchez, Vick, you name it.

Just sayin...

same could be said for Sanchez
Good for him...?

I'm more envious of the guys arm candy than him going to the NFC Championship:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Cutler is definitely a bonehead at times, but believe it or not, he's the 2nd rated passer in this year's playoffs behind only Rodgers. Stats-wise, so far he's performed better than Brady, Manning, Flacco, Big Ben, Brees, Matt Ryan, Dirty Sanchez, Vick, you name it.

Just sayin...

He only played SEA.
Originally posted by EndAround81:

Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Just sayin...

He only played SEA.

Still got the job done.

Jay Cutler the guy I wanted the Niners to draft in 2006 and pass on QB in 2005.
Jay Cutler the guy I wanted the Niners to trade for in 2009.
Mike Martz the guy I wanted to keep as OC in 2009.

No way.

Oh and the other guy I wanted the Niners to trade up for and draft in 2009, Mark Sanchez.

f**k a cookie, I just want a GM smarter than me.
I guess you wanted a qb that throws a ton of ints and makes horrible decisions.....me and a bunch of other niner fans did not want cutler....we wanted a smart qb that doesnt turn the ball over all the time and throw over 4 ints 4 times in the last two years...not to mention five three times last year. How do you throw four ints to the same guy??????

We want a smart accurate qb that makes good decisions..
.This would rule out cutler
im so glad we dont have him at qb
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
And you believe wrong if you think I supported Alex to no end.

Unless I'm mixing your screen name up with someone else's, I recall you making excuses for Alex Smith's subpar performances along with all the other Alexcusionists around here. You may have given up now that it's clear he's gone.

You could go ahead and think you're a better judge of QB talent than me because guess what, it means nothing, and furthermore I don't care.

Where did I imply I was anything of the sort? Questioning your judgment of QB talent has nothing to do with where I think my own judgment stands.

you are trying to get into a pissing contest but are just ending up with piss all over yourself.

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

you're so cool! [insert random 49erRider comment about Alex Smith because no one can say anything about any QB in the NFL without it being somehow about Alex Smith] [insert 49erRider comment about how I'm an Alexcuser and am obsessed about Alex Smith even though he is the one bringing him into unrelated discussions]

1. This is the only time I've EVER introduced Alex Smith's name to a thread. EVER! I challenge you to find any other thread in which I was the poster to bring him into the conversation.

2. Unless you're AXEGRINDER under another screen name, I've never addressed your man love for Alex Smith. I'm not even sure if I've ever addressed you about anything outside of this thread, period. You're the one that decided to side-bust and attempt to save your little e-homie.

You fail on both counts. But of course you'll have AXEGRINDER's and WillisTheWall's LOL's. Coincidentally, I've recently had an exchange of words with the two of them. Big surprise that they found your lame excuse for a jab to be funny. Congrats on that.

Words of advice for the next time you try to insult me or anybody else: make your punches relevant to the poster; don't just make crap up and run with it. Have fun.
[ Edited by 49erRider on Jan 18, 2011 at 9:17 PM ]
And you believe wrong if you think I supported Alex to no end.

Unless I'm mixing your screen name up with someone else's, I recall you making excuses for Alex Smith's subpar performances along with all the other Alexcusionists around here. You may have given up now that it's clear he's gone.

You could go ahead and think you're a better judge of QB talent than me because guess what, it means nothing, and furthermore I don't care.

Where did I imply I was anything of the sort? Questioning your judgment of QB talent has nothing to do with where I think my own judgment stands.

you are trying to get into a pissing contest but are just ending up with piss all over yourself.

Clever.

[/sarcasm]

you're so cool! [insert random 49erRider comment about Alex Smith because no one can say anything about any QB in the NFL without it being somehow about Alex Smith] [insert 49erRider comment about how I'm an Alexcuser and am obsessed about Alex Smith even though he is the one bringing him into unrelated discussions]

1. This is the only time I've EVER introduced Alex Smith's name to a thread. EVER! I challenge you to find any other thread in which I was the poster to bring him into the conversation.

2. Unless you're AXEGRINDER under another screen name, I've never addressed your man love for Alex Smith. I'm not even sure if I've ever addressed you about anything outside of this thread, period. You're the one that decided to side-bust and attempt to save your little e-homie.

You fail on both counts. But of course you'll have AXEGRINDER's and WillisTheWall's LOL's. Coincidentally, I've recently had an exchange of words with the two of them. Big surprise that they found your lame excuse for a jab to be funny. Congrats on that.

Words of advice for the next time you try to insult me or anybody else: make your punches relevant to the poster; don't just make crap up and run with it. Have fun.

Exchange of words? LOL

Quit trying to start s**t. I don't need your permission or approval to dislike Jay Cutler, nor do I feel any sort of need to defend my position on Alex Smith to you, and I could not care less about what you think that position may or may not be.

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Jan 19, 2011 at 9:00 PM ]
Originally posted by danimal:
Jay Cutler the guy I wanted the Niners to draft in 2006 and pass on QB in 2005.
Jay Cutler the guy I wanted the Niners to trade for in 2009.
Mike Martz the guy I wanted to keep as OC in 2009.

No way.

Oh and the other guy I wanted the Niners to trade up for and draft in 2009, Mark Sanchez.

f**k a cookie, I just want a GM smarter than me.

Sanchez.....
Share 49ersWebzone