There are 238 users in the forums

Peter King reports that McDaniels could grab Tebow for Minnesota

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Elway is tweeting that this pretty much BS.

http://twitter.com/#!/johnelway
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
Originally posted by jimrat201:
Harbaugh and Tebow.................

im guessing u want Harbaugh fired ASAP

[img=]
Obviously they think enough of him to start the last 2 games and did'nt do that badly.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Did I miss something did McDaniel's go to Minny??
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Not yet but IF he becomes their OC Peter King says McDaniels will try and pry Tebow away from Denver.
Originally posted by Muggins879:

Not yet but IF he becomes their OC Peter King says McDaniels will try and pry Tebow away from Denver.

ooh the what if thread. Got it, thanks.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

ooh the what if thread. Got it, thanks.

Well whatever you want to call it. It isn't a what if that Peter King reported this. He did. Which I agree sounds like bullsheet. I just posted what he said.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Reporting nowadays has gone to the s**tter.
  • vaden
  • Veteran
Elway was quoted in the Denver Post saying the same thing a few days ago: "We all agree on one thing: Tim Tebow is a darn good football player," Elway said. "What we have to make him is a darn good quarterback, and that is what we have to figure out."
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17021315#ixzz1AUQxC15j

And he's absolutely right. Tebow hasn't proven he's a good QB at the NFL level. He played average in a few games to end the season, completing just half his passes for a low amount of yards but had other good numbers to even things out. Of course the media being what it is will blow up any non-story they can for the attention.
Elway just twittered, any speculation we are moving Tim is false.

//end thread
Originally posted by Chief:
Pure speculation and crap here, McDaniels goes to an interview and all the sudden Tebow is going to the Vikings.

I know it is not so far fetched but there is no news here at all besides McDaniels looking for a job.

Agree totally. It seems Peter King is reporting on what JM told him, he would like to do. Mc Daniels does not even have the job yet, and is talking about trades as if he was the Vikings GM?

If it IS true, that would solve the conundrum of where Tebow's career is going. Having to change offensive systems all the time is detrimental to a QB's career, ya know.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I doubt it. Elway loves that dude.

He also said he talked to Elway and that Elway said "Tebow is not a good QB."

I thought Tebow played suprisingly well once he began starting in the second half of the year.Here are his 2010 stats. Not bad for a rookie.

41comp 82att 654yds 50.0comp% 7.98yds/att 50long 5td 3int 6sack 82.1qbrat

http://espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=13200

[ Edited by GorefullBore on Jan 9, 2011 at 03:41:41 ]
Peter said that w/o much reasoning. Aside from CBA, however, sticking with Tebow can be an issue to find their HC.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
It just cracks me up how everybody is an NFL scout nowadays when players are coming into the NFL, like they are breaking down film of all the college prospects. You got guys in the draft room saying this guy doesnt play with leverage or this guy doesnt rotate his hips LOL anyways my point is, nobody no knows how good Tebow is going to be, lets see what he does after a season or two of starting.
Share 49ersWebzone