Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Sims84:
Originally posted by horsecore:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by Ajanke:
take away the Rams short game and they are GARBAGE, even with Bradford.

take away our nothing and we are garbage

good enough to dominate the NFC West on a consistent basis..............

consistent and 49ers don't go in the same sentence

It does when you mention the 49ers vs the NFC West in the same sentence. We own the division on a CONSISTENT basis

And they're CONSISTENTLY owned by the rest of the NFL.

Absolutely but good thing we don't play the rest of the NFL anymore as we make our playoff run . We play the NFC west where we are 10-4 (CONSISTENT) under Singletary.
if we make the playoffs I'm going to punch sing in the face with my foot.
Bradford 13/29 for 96 yards.........at home?!!? damn near 30 pass attempts and still hasn't broke 100 yards

It does when you mention the 49ers vs the NFC West in the same sentence. We own the division on a CONSISTENT basis

Absolutely but good thing we don't play the rest of the NFL anymore as we make our playoff run . We play the NFC west where we are 10-4 (CONSISTENT) under Singletary.

Lulz.

I have a feeling that the Nines will drop one of the two remaining games. While they should win both, they are notorious for losing games they should win.

The Niners barely squeaked by the Rams in Candlestick...I don't know what to expect in St. Louis.

And to Ajanke's point, I wouldn't be surprised by a Seattle upset today - stranger things have happened.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
lol @ Rex Grossman lighting up the Cowgirls

LOL - foot punch!

I don't care what you do to him, as long as I am watching them play after week 17
I could see Bradford beating the s**t out of us. As bad as we are we won't lose to Arizona and Helter Skelter at Qb

Lulz.

I have a feeling that the Nines will drop one of the two remaining games. While they should win both, they are notorious for losing games they should win.

The Niners barely squeaked by the Rams in Candlestick...I don't know what to expect in St. Louis.

And to Ajanke's point, I wouldn't be surprised by a Seattle upset today - stranger things have happened.
I wouldn't be surprised either. This team is the best team in the nfl at choking on games that matter to us most. Haven't won one that mattered since the Giants in the WC game. I just think hasslebeck has one good game left in him to screw our season. I could be wrong and I don't know if I want to be right or wrong.
LOL if we beat the rams next wk, seattle has to only lose 1 game to do us a favor. i can bet even our sorry inconsistent team will beat the disgustingly bad cardinals at home to get to the playoffs if we end up winning next wk. 1 things for sure the only teams we play well are the division rivals
Lmao @ the announcer calling him Gilbert Arenas instead of Javier

Lulz.

I wouldn't be surprised either. This team is the best team in the nfl at choking on games that matter to us most. Haven't won one that mattered since the Giants in the WC game. I just think hasslebeck has one good game left in him to screw our season. I could be wrong and I don't know if I want to be right or wrong.

I feel ya man. We're probably totally wrong, but I can see Atlanta whiffing on an 'easy win' in Seattle.

Singletary hasn't decided on a starting QB yet either, which kind of baffles me. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a change in game next Sunday given his waffling on the QB position.
Imagine if we get to the playoffs and win a f**king game lmfao. DOUBLE FOOT PUNCH!
Imagine if we get to the playoffs and win a f**king game lmfao. DOUBLE FOOT PUNCH!

• Dino
  • Veteran
Lmao @ the announcer calling him Gilbert Arenas instead of Javier

What if we made the playoffs, fired sing, and then got Gruden and won a sb this year lol.
Share 49ersWebzone