LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 301 users in the forums

2010 week 14 thread

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I need TEN to score so Peyton goes to the air and gets Reggie Wayne involved. He needs major points for me in my playoff game.

If your team is relying on huge games from wayne, you probably shouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with.

lol, wow. I can't want a good start?
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
C'mon, Peyton to Wayne. I need you guys in the playoffs!!!

Man i bet you hate that White guy right now.

that's racist.

Thats his last name incase ur not being sarcastic.
I need TEN to score so Peyton goes to the air and gets Reggie Wayne involved. He needs major points for me in my playoff game.

If your team is relying on huge games from wayne, you probably shouldn't be in the playoffs to begin with.

Wayne has saved me on some games. My WR core is sick. Bowe, R.White, Wayne, Homles, Crabtree.

ya for sure, it just sounds like you are in trouble if he doesn't do well.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
C'mon, Peyton to Wayne. I need you guys in the playoffs!!!

Man i bet you hate that White guy right now.

that's racist.

Thats his last name incase ur not being sarcastic.

I kid. I kid.
Mr. CLutch.

Can Collins get em out of this?

lol I love my team I went 11-2. Mike Williams, Boldin, and Wayne are my receivers. Foster and Bradshaw my RBs. TE Dustin Keller. Only problem is QB. I'm starting Matt Cassel over Big Ben.

You just were a little snippity at me global! Whaaaaaats up with thaaaaat! (SNL reference)

lol I love my team I went 11-2. Mike Williams, Boldin, and Wayne are my receivers. Foster and Bradshaw my RBs. TE Dustin Keller. Only problem is QB. I'm starting Matt Cassel over Big Ben.

You just were a little snippity at me global! Whaaaaaats up with thaaaaat! (SNL reference)

is cassel even going to play? http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/12/09/matt-cassel-likely-out-after-appendix-removed/

haha I love whats up with that.
[ Edited by global_nomad on Dec 9, 2010 at 8:16 PM ]

is cassel even going to play? http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2010/12/09/matt-cassel-likely-out-after-appendix-removed/

The fark!

The fark!

ya an now the Rams will probably beat the Chiefs next week and then when they play us they will be playing to clinch the division

The fark!

ya an now the Rams will probably beat the Chiefs next week and then when they play us they will be playing to clinch the division

Chiefs run game is no joke.
lost 250 on this game titans covered the spread on that bulls**t garbage td
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Dammit I also lost money on this game, WTF was up with that stupid ass shell defense and frickin Colts O calling running plays!!!!

Colts D-coord should be fired!!!!

I knew as soon as Vinateri made that FG that the Titans would score a meaningless TD in the end. I didnt lose as much as you but I am in a season long pool where we pick games every week against the spread. I had Indy as my lock of the week. It could cost be a lot more than $250 if I lose by a point. Just BS.
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Dammit I also lost money on this game, WTF was up with that stupid ass shell defense and frickin Colts O calling running plays!!!!

Colts D-coord should be fired!!!!

Good rules for betting in the NFL:

1) Don't bet against Peyton Manning.

2) Don't bet on the Colts defense.

3) Don't bet on the 49ers. (Not that I have, but still... )
Share 49ersWebzone