LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 260 users in the forums

Which coaching tree looks most attractive

Shop 49ers game tickets

Which coaching tree looks most attractive

Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Billick, Mangini, McDaniels

Billick hasn't ever coached Mangini or McDaniels. I assume you mean Belichick.

never mind, Mangini named his son after Brett Favre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Mangini
the kubiak musgrave

not even close
MIKE NOLANS'S!!!!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I think they all leave a lot to be desired, but you fans are so desperate to win now that's why you're only mentioning big names or guys with past ties to the 49ers.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
the kubiak musgrave

not even close

They're a branch off the Bill Walsh tree. I'd like to see them in town.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
the kubiak musgrave

not even close

They're a branch off the Bill Walsh tree. I'd like to see them in town.

its true Kubiak is off the Shannihan tree and Musgrave off the Siefert tree, but if they can make it work it would be a soild staff.
It's time to return to the WCO. The moment we stirred away from a WCO-friendly HC we descended into the abyss.
the kubiak musgrave

not even close

Ted Musgrave was actually the 3rd string QB on our last SB season in 1994 while Kubiak was the QB coach. I have heared some good things from players in the NFL that rave over Musgrave's intelligence of the game.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
the kubiak musgrave

not even close

Ted Musgrave was actually the 3rd string QB on our last SB season in 1994 while Kubiak was the QB coach. I have heared some good things from players in the NFL that rave over Musgrave's intelligence of the game.

you mean BIll? I don't know why he would leave the situation as assistant HC in ATL unless he was HC though.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
the kubiak musgrave

not even close

you mean BIll? I don't know why he would leave the situation as assistant HC in ATL unless he was HC though.

Yes I meant Bill... Ted Musgrave was a Nascar driver about 15 years ago. I have no idea why I mixed them both up lol.

Originally posted by FL9er:
I think they all leave a lot to be desired, but you fans are so desperate to win now that's why you're only mentioning big names or guys with past ties to the 49ers.

You sir, win my award for post of the year.
Personally, I think the Belichick coaching tree is overrated. Only Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel can lay claim to being good coordinators, and all have tanked as Head Coaches (even in college).

I think it's more Belichick than anyone else around him.
Billick, Cavanaugh, Marvin Lewis would be solid and experienced but cheap. just the way York likes it.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Nolan, Singletary, Raye, Vantz Singletary

Share 49ersWebzone