LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 175 users in the forums

If Brett Favre was a 49er...

Shop 49ers game tickets
If we had the Vikings QBs, the Zone would be calling for Tavaris Jackson cuz Favre just threw a game ending pick 6. Nevermind that Favre played a great game, we'd be calling him a bum and a bust and demanding that Tavaris Jackson lead us to the Promised Land...

We suck as fans

i guarantee there are Vikings fans complaining about Favre right now, and they have every right to do so.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:

i guarantee there are Vikings fans complaining about Favre right now, and they have every right to do so.
I'm glad the 49ers never got Favre. I would not like it having our old nemesis at our helm.

As for the Vikings and their fans, they're kind of in the same boat we're in at the moment. The Vikings are 1-3 and struggling to find wins. They have every right to complain as well. And Brett is playing a lot like Alex in all honesty. He plays pretty well but he makes 1 or 2 key mistakes a game that doesn't help you win games.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
If this thread was locked....
Originally posted by fly15:

Fly, I finally agree with you!
but Farve is a bust
See lookz guyz Farve throw INT like Smith sos Farve = Smith

LOLZ
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
but Farve is a bust

Favre is regressing back to his rookie year kakakakakakkakakak!!!!
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I'm glad the 49ers never got Favre. I would not like it having our old nemesis at our helm.

As for the Vikings and their fans, they're kind of in the same boat we're in at the moment. The Vikings are 1-3 and struggling to find wins. They have every right to complain as well. And Brett is playing a lot like Alex in all honesty. He plays pretty well but he makes 1 or 2 key mistakes a game that doesn't help you win games.

I agree that I would never want Favre on the 9ers but the buck stops there. Alex plays nothing like Farve. If you look up risk taker in the dictionary, you'll see Farve's picture right there. He's a gunslinger..and probably the best there's ever been for that mold of a QB.

Favre had 3 TDs and 3 Turn overs just like Smith. And? Same result. Close loss
Originally posted by Brew:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
See lookz guyz Farve throw INT like Smith sos Farve = Smith

LOLZ

Don't mention Alex and INT in the same sentence or NT will explode.

When other QBs throw INTs it doesn't matter.
There is a tendency to jump on Alex quickly on this board. Whereas a proven pro like Favre gets a pass sometimes.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by fly15:

Fly, I finally agree with you!

Share 49ersWebzone