LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 334 users in the forums

Tom Brady.....you are NOT the father!!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
There was a time when I thought she was hot. Now I don't know why I ever thought that.

-9fA

She looks good airbrushed that's about it.

I recall one of my ex girlfriend had posters of TB's girls before Tom became GB's man b!tch plastered all over the walls of her room. she worshiped her like it was Jesus. i never knew who she was up until the day i walked into my ex's room. i'll take Heidi Klum any day
[ Edited by Negrodamus on Oct 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM ]
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Still photos can be deceiving. She'd have to be a total idiot to do that at such a public event. They were probably about to kiss each other on the cheek as a way of saying hello.

They said something about this being and "old friend" of hers and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding.

Exactly what a woman in her position would say.

no shiite. this what i said to my lady and she got really upset at me as if i cheated on her. and to top it of...they(women) always seem to always pull the "but I love you so much" bullshiite as if that'll make the matter any better. LUV what do you have to say for this.
not cool
There was a time when I thought she was hot. Now I don't know why I ever thought that.

-9fA

man face
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Yah, but Brady is a real football player with a real coach, he will get pissed and throw like 50 TD's. She was paid off by the Patriots.
Originally posted by WestCoast:

-9fA

man face

this
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Still photos can be deceiving. She'd have to be a total idiot to do that at such a public event. They were probably about to kiss each other on the cheek as a way of saying hello.

They said something about this being and "old friend" of hers and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding.

no shiite. this what i said to my lady and she got really upset at me as if i cheated on her. and to top it of...they(women) always seem to always pull the "but I love you so much" bullshiite as if that'll make the matter any better. LUV what do you have to say for this.

I'm not saying that she's not cheating on him.

I'm just saying that if she is, she isn't making out with some dude at a masquerade ball in front of a bunch of people. If she's cheating on him, she's bangin' some guy in an anonymous hotel with as much secrecy as possible.
  • jrg
  • Veteran

This.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

idk, it could legitimately be an old friend of hers. i hate cheating so if it was me i would get out of the relationship before hooking up with someone else
Dude looks like an emo Kid Rock lol.

Originally posted by luv49rs:

idk, it could legitimately be an old friend of hers. i hate cheating so if it was me i would get out of the relationship before hooking up with someone else

I think that puts you in a very small minority.

"Honey, I met this total babe n Paris last week that I just have to bone. So will you sign these divorce papers?"
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I hope he pulls a Merriman on her.

lol
Tom could totally kick that guy's ass.
  • flow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Originally posted by flow:
Originally posted by pantstickle:

awwwh they are both soo cute!