LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 164 users in the forums

Cardinals brought back Kurt Warner?!?!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I've been watching Sunday NFL Countdown on ESPN, and they've now mentioned TWICE and are about to reveal the steps that the cardinals had to do to bring back Kurt Warner...

Is this true?!? I can't find any articles on this. Anybody know anything?? wtf!!

EDIT

Alright, they said the Cardinals TRIED to bring back Warner but failed to apparently after Leinart was released.

[ Edited by defenderDX on Sep 12, 2010 at 08:24:10 ]
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Maybe you should change your thread title when you edit your post with the facts.
He's not coming back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5564047&campaign=rss&source=NFLHeadlines
Originally posted by Chief:
Maybe you should change your thread title when you edit your post with the facts.

Maybe you should read that I "edited" my post after I found out what the actual case was.
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Maybe you should read that I "edited" my post after I found out what the actual case was.

maybe you should reread his post

Originally posted by teeohh:

maybe you should reread his post

Share 49ersWebzone