Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think we're better than the Raiders as well, but on paper, we're pretty even talent wise. The biggest difference in the two teams is their secondaries, and the Raiders are much, much, better. I think the Raiders will win the AFC West this year and we will win the NFC West and pride will be brought back to The Bay.

They are not gonna beat the Chargers for the AFC West crown

I love when people are certain about what is going to happen in the NFL... Let me guess, you called the Cardinals in the Superbowl in 2008?

You mean like the way you predicted the Raiders would win the AFC West?

So yours is ok, because you wrote "I think" but his is wrong because he wrote a more definitive statement. OK, now that I understand the rules.

I don't think the Raiders stand a f**king prayer of beating the Chargers, assuming both teams remain largely injury free.

Exactly, there is a difference between predicting something and being definitive about it. And I don't know why people are so hard on the Raiders, they're a very similar football team to us.

Here's the difference, no one gives a sh*t what you think (not you personally just everyone general). If you state it definitively like you would in an argument or hypothesis, then it's up for debate. Posts that are littered with "I thinks" or "in my opinions" are annoying to read... of course that's what you think and that's your opinion, I could deduce that from the fact you're f*cking writing it! (again not you personally just people in general)

The difference between me and most people is that the things I think, well, they usually come true.

You, sir, are a work of fiction!

so it goes.

Wow... He actually just said that.
if they were in the nfcw they would have to play us twice and...wait am i missing something here??

ahem..
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by Otter:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think we're better than the Raiders as well, but on paper, we're pretty even talent wise. The biggest difference in the two teams is their secondaries, and the Raiders are much, much, better. I think the Raiders will win the AFC West this year and we will win the NFC West and pride will be brought back to The Bay.

They are not gonna beat the Chargers for the AFC West crown

I love when people are certain about what is going to happen in the NFL... Let me guess, you called the Cardinals in the Superbowl in 2008?

You mean like the way you predicted the Raiders would win the AFC West?

So yours is ok, because you wrote "I think" but his is wrong because he wrote a more definitive statement. OK, now that I understand the rules.

I don't think the Raiders stand a f**king prayer of beating the Chargers, assuming both teams remain largely injury free.

Exactly, there is a difference between predicting something and being definitive about it. And I don't know why people are so hard on the Raiders, they're a very similar football team to us.

Here's the difference, no one gives a sh*t what you think (not you personally just everyone general). If you state it definitively like you would in an argument or hypothesis, then it's up for debate. Posts that are littered with "I thinks" or "in my opinions" are annoying to read... of course that's what you think and that's your opinion, I could deduce that from the fact you're f*cking writing it! (again not you personally just people in general)

The difference between me and most people is that the things I think, well, they usually come true.

You, sir, are a work of fiction!

so it goes.

Well played.
Originally posted by craigyboy:
if they were in the nfcw they would have to play us twice and...wait am i missing something here??

ahem..

mike singletary makes this picture awesome
Share 49ersWebzone