There are 207 users in the forums

DE Will Tukuafu

Shop 49ers game tickets
Hoping he will be available next week
Hope he can go next week!! We need him!!
Man, that looked terrible on TV.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

yeah really bad. was screaming in "pain" in front of my tv. get well soon, will.
Originally posted by AlmighT49er:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

yeah really bad. was screaming in "pain" in front of my tv. get well soon, will.
he wasn't screaming..lol watchde it a few times...even on the bench right after he was chilling.

i posted in a different thread that he was up and running on the sidelines...and hoped that it was a good sign
  • thl408
He was shown in a three point stance, trying to give it a go on the sidelines. That's a positive sign even if he didn't come back into the game. I thought the run game would suffer big time after his injury. He's been laying fools out left and right as a lead blocker. Gonna need him to lay out some seagull LBs.
Amazing how he walked??? I mean seriously..... that looked horrid
Originally posted by thl408:
He was shown in a three point stance, trying to give it a go on the sidelines. That's a positive sign even if he didn't come back into the game. I thought the run game would suffer big time after his injury. He's been laying fools out left and right as a lead blocker. Gonna need him to lay out some seagull LBs.

Agree. Hope he is ok, but not expecting him back this week.
He signed with the Seahawks
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

Fill in for FB. Lynch is going to love this.

Dammit baalke. Tuku was one of my favs,
Damn...him leading the way with Lynch behind is going to be terrifying.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Damn...him leading the way with Lynch behind is going to be terrifying.
they are just trying to get info from him, if he plays..they that will be a disadvantage
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by jordanroberts88:

Fill in for FB. Lynch is going to love this.

I'll be surprised if he's very good. They run a lot of zone scheme, and Tuku was never great at reading holes and changing direction. If they run a straight ISO or Power, he's scary, for sure.
Seadderall, always mooching our leftovers like homeless vagrants
Share 49ersWebzone