LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 208 users in the forums

Anthony "Bam" Davis

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hacksaw:
Anthony Davis is a Niner!
Easy to b***h when you have done nothing to help the cause this year. Shut the large PieHole unless you are contributing. The fat turd did nothing but cash checks

Exactly! What makes it worse is the loyalty some of these players have...NONE! They send their own to get slaughtered to take the attention away from their crappy season. And what's all with the crying and whining?! Did Romans voice get a little too loud and some truth was said and feelings were hurt? LMAO
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
going spread? they did that for a game maybe two.

They tried many new things...almost weekly. Never got in sync, which is why I thought they should have kept the oline in power run mode while moving CK around. The line looked totally confused.

Makes me wonder if they were listening to players too much...because players weren't in agreement. Gore and the line wanted to power run while receivers and CK wanted to pass.
Why are some getting pissed at AD for saying things us fans say as well? he sees it and speaking the truth. FIRE ROMAN thread has 255 pages talking about the same thing and that's to fire roman, run the ball and hire a better OC same things AD says. I don't have a problem with it, yes he comes out immature by talking about it on a social network but it is what it is.
Davis said it on social media and to Roman's face. The players have shown what they think of this coaching staff that may have been just going through the motions this entire season. If I had a HC that has a deal in place with Michigan or OAK while you are paid to coach me I would straight up kick his a$$ before he left. You don't run me and work me and then you quit on me in the middle of my season. Heck no! Man San Jose PD would have to arrest yet another Niner player if we could tolerate another. We can't so it won't happen but this was very childish on Davis some may say but what about a HC that is entertaining other team's while we got Gore and Justin chasing a Super Bowl ring they could have had already?
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
They tried many new things...almost weekly. Never got in sync, which is why I thought they should have kept the oline in power run mode while moving CK around. The line looked totally confused.

Makes me wonder if they were listening to players too much...because players weren't in agreement. Gore and the line wanted to power run while receivers and CK wanted to pass.

Well you better do what the OL wants because the have shown success at what they do and if the OL ain't blocking we ain't running nor are we passing. Everything starts up front
Anthony Davis is vidication to those of us who have been complaining about our 1940's Bo Shembleckler offense. Harbaugh and Roman have hamstrung the niners with their stupidity for long enough. If we get a semi cognizant OC and coach we will take control of the NFC west.
I love his honesty!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
AD for prez
AD is the Fangio of players.
Originally posted by NCommand:

This for sure. He is saying what so many want to say, what Staley Gore and Boldin came close to saying. This is the reason why Harbaugh will not be back.

Man, you know it's bad when you have players like AD on social media going IN on Roman and criticizing how the coaching staff handled this mess of an offense this season. Not that I disagree of course - if anything, AD is just validating what 90% of this board has been saying this year. But it just shows where the locker room is at man. AD is bold and doesn't give a f**k but he's not alone amongst the players in his opinions, I'm sure of it. Even Staley and Crabs subtly hinted at schematic issues earlier. Supports my suspicions that Roman and by extension JH (Roman being his right hand man and this being his offense) lost the locker room, especially the offensive guys. When it gets to that point, well it's never good for the coach. Big reason why Harbs is gone.

Monday/Tuesday can't come soon enough. All the dysfunction, distractions and unending speculation surrounding this team....I just can't wait for all of this to be over so we can finally begin moving on.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Well you better do what the OL wants because the have shown success at what they do and if the OL ain't blocking we ain't running nor are we passing. Everything starts up front
The team either should have revamped the line or demanded they learn how to pass block. You don't let the line dictate style of play unless you are ready to lose.

Originally posted by NCommand:
Fangio speaks the truth at the appropriate time. AD doesn't play and then jumps on a guy when it's obvious he will be fired. For the life of me I can't understand how those two actions seem similar.
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
The team either should have revamped the line or demanded they learn how to pass block. You don't let the line dictate style of play unless you are ready to lose.

Fangio speaks the truth at the appropriate time. AD doesn't play and then jumps on a guy when it's obvious he will be fired. For the life of me I can't understand how those two actions seem similar.

Lol. Just meant Fangio is bold, direct and to the point. AD is the same way. As to their individual approaches...yeah, night and day difference.
Anthony Davis is quickly becoming my favorite Niner. He says what he means, is funny as hell and who can forget the handshake after the lions game with Davis getting in to back up his coach all the while smiling and laughing.
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Anthony Davis is quickly becoming my favorite Niner. He says what he means, is funny as hell and who can forget the handshake after the lions game with Davis getting in to back up his coach all the while smiling and laughing.

I think it is refreshing to see a player not playing the BS games with the media, and just saying things how they are.
Share 49ersWebzone