Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
He posts a few articles with some facts, quotes, and a little perspective and he's hitting on him??? Gimme a f**king break..

His nut-riding has become a weekly ordeal. I've noticed it, but I didn't feel the need to start a topic about it. He goes out of his way to find things about Alex that make him look good. It's gotten to the point where I don't bother to read many of his blogs/articles anymore (I used to read them daily) - especially the ones about Alex.

So don't read them, it doesn't really matter.

I don't. Thanks.

LOL @ you running to his defense every chance you get. Settle down, big guy. It's not that serious.

I'm not running to anyone's defense, I just think the whole "MM hitting on Alex Smith" thing is total bulls**t.

Basically, what just happened was this: I acknowledged my feeling of MM riding Alex's nuts and you came in to tell me I don't have to read his stuff because it doesn't really matter since my not reading is not going to affect him. That's you coming to his defense whether you realize it or not. You had to let me know it didn't matter. Since it doesn't matter what I think, why did you feel the need to even respond with such a post? Cuz you were running to his defense. You just HAD to say something.

Like I said, though, it's not a big deal. If we realize he's jocking Alex and you don't see anything wrong with the material, so be it. It's not something that you need to aide MM with.