NFL will announce schedule today @ 4pm pst

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Two days before the draft, good call.
[ Edited by Hopper on Apr 14, 2010 at 1:02 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
NFL does a great job of staying in the news even during the off season. No other sport can say that.
I want to see our Niners play on Thanksgiving. Preferably the late game. "Thanks" Roger. If its in Atlanta, heck, I might even go!
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
NFL does a great job of staying in the news even during the off season. No other sport can say that.

Yep. Is far and away the #1 sport in the country
Well, it's coming out tomorrow, and for some reason I have a really good feeling we'll get a winnable schedule.

I think we're gonna get something adjacent to the Patriots (last season) with a Carolina game before facing the Broncos in the UK, followed by a bye-week (around the end of October).
4pm Tuesday
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Well, it's coming out tomorrow, and for some reason I have a really good feeling we'll get a winnable schedule.

I think we're gonna get something adjacent to the Patriots (last season) with a Carolina game before facing the Broncos in the UK, followed by a bye-week (around the end of October).

Well they already said the UK game in on Halloween. That would put the bye week Nov 7th.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

We will open at home to the Cards, that is pretty much a given
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5117858

NFL's final week only division games

I like that

I bet you we get the Cardinals the last game

my other prediction is we play Oakland on monday night for our first game
[ Edited by valrod33 on Apr 20, 2010 at 7:26 AM ]
Originally posted by valrod33:

I like that

I really hope we play the chargers monday night cuz im definitely goin to that game

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

I like that

Would be awesome if both those were home games
  • Chief
  • Veteran
A great start to the season would be beating the Saints, is it possble for us to open with them?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
A great start to the season would be beating the Saints, is it possble for us to open with them?

Don't think so. Superbowl winning team opens at home for their first game and we are already slated to play them in SF
  • Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Don't think so. Superbowl winning team opens at home for their first game and we are already slated to play them in SF

Well damn, that woulda been exciting.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Well damn, that woulda been exciting.

I'd rather not face them. In a way it would be good to get them over and done with but would prefer an easier matchup to get us off to a 1-0 start
Share 49ersWebzone