There are 250 users in the forums

Go Cowboys and Chargers This Week!!

Shop 49ers game tickets
I don't exude my football fandom vicariously through the downfall of other teams.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't exude my football fandom vicariously through the downfall of other teams.

Well this thread is for those that do, and we don't care about you other people, so stay the F out...

yeah good point, I want the Packers and Eagles to gain ground on us anyways..
Originally posted by King49er:

Whatever floats your boat, sonny.
"Go Cowboys".........................................................................
Go Cowboys. Someone's Fan card needs to be revoked.
Originally posted by BigRon:

Why go cowboys???

I dont get it. What do we care about the Packers???
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Why go cowboys???

wild card
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Why go cowboys???

wild card

But the cowboys can still lose the division. I just can not root for the cowboys simply because the Packers may be in contention for the Wild Card. I would like the Packers to win this week, so they don't have a sense of urgency next week.

I kind of like the Chargers, but I just can't get onto any sort of Cowboys bandwagon.
f**k the Cowboys, we'll win the West and don't need to worry about the wildcard.
Originally posted by ramanz16:
f**k the Cowboys, we'll win the West and don't need to worry about the wildcard.

hope so but highly doubtful
I couldn't see us going to the playoffs as a wildcard.
Originally posted by King49er:

Whatever floats your boat, sonny.

I already went against all that I find good and right and rooted for the Cowboys when they played Carolina. That took a terrible toll. I don't think I could do it twice. On the other hand, I will definately be pulling for the Falcons this week. I've got nothing against Carolina but I would sure like to their, I mean the Niners, pick to be a top 15.
Share 49ersWebzone