I have stadium envy...

Shop 49ers game tickets
fu*kin cowboys
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sactomkiii:
fu*kin cowboys

Burn him!
I don't like the exterior design, but everything about the interior looks great. It is 3 times the size of their old stadium.

No matter what, we will not be getting anything that extravagant. Not even close.
Originally posted by DonJulio:
I don't like the exterior design, but everything about the interior looks great. It is 3 times the size of their old stadium.

No matter what, we will not be getting anything that extravagant. Not even close.

yeah... i liked the idea of fans being able to be up and close to the players as they walk out of the locker rooms to the field and to be able to buy a standing only ticket for 30 bucks... although they may need to raise their scoreboard a bit that punter hit it twice lol
[ Edited by sactomkiii on Aug 21, 2009 at 6:47 PM ]

yeah... i liked the idea of fans being able to be up and close to the players as they walk out of the locker rooms to the field and to be able to buy a standing only ticket for $30 bucks... although they may need to raise their scoreboard a bit that punter hit it twice lol

Four times. It was the opposing teams punter too. I think he was thinking, "oh s**t I hit their scoreboard!! let's see how many times I can get away with it before Jerry Jones says sumpin to me"

yeah... i liked the idea of fans being able to be up and close to the players as they walk out of the locker rooms to the field and to be able to buy a standing only ticket for $30 bucks... although they may need to raise their scoreboard a bit that punter hit it twice lol

Four times. It was the opposing teams punter too. I think he was thinking, "oh s**t I hit their scoreboard!! let's see how many times I can get away with it before Jerry Jones says sumpin to me"

lol how funny would it of been if he broke it I still cant believe that they didn't think to make it higher
I am not watching the game, some one explain what happened...

The punter hit that big ass score board i the center of the field?

Was it a re-kick or what happened?
[ Edited by 49er4life on Aug 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM ]
Originally posted by 49er4life:

It was just during practice. The opposing teams punter hit it.....then proceeded to hit 3 more times in a row if I remember correctly. Then Jerry Jones talked to him about it, who knows what he told him ("hey--quit hitting my scoreboard!!"?)
[ Edited by DonJulio on Aug 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM ]

It was just during practice. The opposing teams punter hit it.....then proceeded to hit 3 more times in a row if I remember correctly. Then Jerry Jones talked to him about it, who knows what he told him ("hey--quit hitting my scoreboard!!"?)

LOL Thank you DonJulio

=

Originally posted by dobophile:

LOL Thank you DonJulio

No, it actually happened in the game, too. They re-punted it.

So far this game has had and official "do-over" and a "false start on everyone, but the center". It's preseason for the officials too.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

=

Great one Chauncey!!!!!

He said, "you owe me $90,000 to fix that pixel.
Originally posted by Joecool:
I am not watching the game, some one explain what happened... The punter hit that big ass score board i the center of the field? Was it a re-kick or what happened?
He said, "you owe me $90,000 to fix that pixel.

lol for real?
Originally posted by strickac:
Originally posted by dobophile:

LOL Thank you DonJulio

No, it actually happened in the game, too. They re-punted it.

So far this game has had and official "do-over" and a "false start on everyone, but the center". It's preseason for the officials too.

My next question is this; Does the league let them play a regular season game in a stadium where a punter cant kick the ball were he wants?
Share 49ersWebzone