LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 184 users in the forums

Would you welcome WR Brandon Marshall to San Francisco?

Shop 49ers game tickets

Would you welcome WR Brandon Marshall to San Francisco?

If he was traded to San Francisco of course!
Why the hell would we trade for him? WE DO NOT NEED HIM.
Originally posted by waiting4number6:

Marshall
Crabtree
Morgan
Hill

you sir just got pwn3d.

Originally posted by TlSSER:

Marshall
Crabtree
Morgan
Hill

you sir just got pwn3d.

No I didn't? This isn't the Raiders/Ravens/Bears etc. we already have 2 big play WR's that should be here for the next decade (hopefully more).
Marshall Crabtree Morgan Hill you sir just got pwn3d.

how many footballs do you think they let you play with dude? hed be b***hing for more catches, wasting cap room and stunting the development of jmoney and crab. plus he cant play football from jail and hes always letting his personal life/problems in the spotlight. we dont even need another reciever, if anything we need a passrusher. waste of assets to trade for marshall. so with that said, no i would not welcome him to sf.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Marshall Crabtree Morgan Hill you sir just got pwn3d.

how many footballs do you think they let you play with dude? hed be b***hing for more catches, wasting cap room and stunting the development of jmoney and crab. plus he cant play football from jail and hes always letting his personal life/problems in the spotlight. we dont even need another reciever, if anything we need a passrusher. waste of assets to trade for marshall. so with that said, no i would not welcome him to sf.

Thank you sir, thank for shedding the obvious logic, mixed in wit a lil' bit of wisdom.
[ Edited by waiting4number6 on Jul 14, 2009 at 7:24 PM ]
Lol youre welcome. but really, according to john clayton on nfl live, he told hodge and them that nobody has offered more than a 4th for marshall. theres a reason for that.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Lol youre welcome. but really, according to john clayton on nfl live, he told hodge and them that nobody has offered more than a 4th for marshall. theres a reason for that.

Wow a only 4th, wow, I mean I know Marshall is a bonafied idiot, but only a 4th, dude just caught over a 100 balls last year, wow, not even Mason-less Baltimore has offered more than a 4th that's shows you how dumb Marshall is, sad cuz the dude can play.

Marshall
Crabtree
Morgan
Hill

you sir just got pwn3d.

Drop the Madden controller
We don't really NEED him, and if he's gonna keep being an a*****e and getting in trouble with the law, then no, I would not welcome him.

marshall is an awesome wr but we have something special going on with the players and their type of character they have on this team. we dont need a knuckle head like marshall messing things up. yrs ago i wouldve said hell yes with the sorriness we had at the wr position
He has too much off field baggage.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erWill:
if its a done deal.....than yes I would.

do I want him? no

Simple, but straight to the point!!!
I would love to have him

Marshall
Crabtree
Morgan
Hill

you sir just got pwn3d.

Who got pwn3d?
Share 49ersWebzone