There are 245 users in the forums

How stupid was the suit??

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Chief:
It would be funny if he wears a suit as Denvers DC.

• DVDA
  • Veteran
The suit looked professional. Some of the coaches(Bellicheat), look like they are homeless.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
If we woulda won with Nolan the suit would probably be one of the more iconic symbols in the NFL but we lost so nobody cares.
I like the suit idea
i hate nolan as much as the next guy, but how is honoring your father wrong?

• yoyo49
  • Info N/A
I loved the suit, I think NBA coaches look sharp because of their attire. I don't think there is anything embarressing about a coach wearing a suit on the sidelines. Wish the NFL and coaches would decide to wear them more often.

You want to know what looks ridiculous, 50 or 60 year old MLB managers wearing baseball uniforms. Now thats embarressing.
Originally posted by 49ers1:

nothing wrong with it at all
  • WestCoastNut
  • Info N/A
It's alright. Doesn't matter now.
worry about winning .........then worry about how you look.

the suit was the most retarded thing I ever saw.

A two bit slack ass coach who would not be in the NFL had his dad not been a head coach was cashing in on his 15 mins of fame.

The fact that he was a horrible coach and was able to memorize Fans with his talking points escapes me, hell it was the same s**t week in and week out , yet Fans would sure as hell come in and repeat the s**t over and over , like it was some how going to come true if they just had enough "faith" in it.

Nolan was the only coach in the history of the NFL that ever had his Post game excuses written out weeks in advance. It was to the point were he was confused when they did not line up with what actually happened. I laughed my ass off when that reporter reminded him the excuses he was using was actually "last weeks game" .

So yea....the Suit was was nothing more then Nolan liking to talk about himself.

He was a nobody loosing ass coach that liked the spot light.

the fact that he wasted time fighting the NFL over his personal Dress code , when his team was getting KILLED week in and WEEK OUT personally Offendeds me as a 49er fan.
  • yoyo49
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Dshearn:
worry about winning .........then worry about how you look.

the suit was the most retarded thing I ever saw.

A two bit slack ass coach who would not be in the NFL had his dad not been a head coach was cashing in on his 15 mins of fame.

The fact that he was a horrible coach and was able to memorize Fans with his talking points escapes me, hell it was the same s**t week in and week out , yet Fans would sure as hell come in and repeat the s**t over and over , like it was some how going to come true if they just had enough "faith" in it.

Nolan was the only coach in the history of the NFL that ever had his Post game excuses written out weeks in advance. It was to the point were he was confused when they did not line up with what actually happened. I laughed my ass off when that reporter reminded him the excuses he was using was actually "last weeks game" .

So yea....the Suit was was nothing more then Nolan liking to talk about himself.

He was a nobody loosing ass coach that liked the spot light.

the fact that he wasted time fighting the NFL over his personal Dress code , when his team was getting KILLED week in and WEEK OUT personally Offendeds me as a 49er fan.

Why are you holding back. You need to just let it all out. Let us know how you really feel.

Great idea, horrible coach, bad timing.
Some of you guys are some bandwagon people. Most of you were on Nolan's bandwagon when he announced he'd be wearing the suit. Most of you applauded him. Now its stupid? No, I think you all are the ones being stupid. The guy wasn't the best coach ever but we're not sitting here hype about next season if he doesn't build the team we have here. After the Erickson debacle, he reshaped this franchise. Without him, there is no McCloughan, Singletary, Willis, Clements, Staley, Gore, Morgan, Hill, Haralson, Spikes, Lewis, etc. So give the guy SOME credit. Yes he deserved to be fired but he did do a lot of good for our franchise. Admit it and then move on!
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Great idea, horrible coach, bad timing.
Originally posted by AC49er:
The suit was more of a tribute than a publicity stunt

agreed
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by 49ers1:

nothing wrong with it at all

then why is it stupid?
Share 49ersWebzone