LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

Kory Sheets

Shop 49ers game tickets
  • rum53
  • Veteran
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for rum53.
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
He adds a different wrinkle to our offense that the defenses have account for. He seems to be quick to the outside ...... I would like to see him thrown the ball in some space. I don't think that he is that impressive between the tackles right now.

Sheets will never be a 'between the tackles' type runner. His skills are in the open field. I really hope he makes the team. He gives our offense another explosive weapon that is always a threat to break a long play. The trick is going to be getting him the ball in the open field. Will Raye be able to utilize this guys talents? Only time will tell.
So does hot sauce and burritos.
  • aacadena
  • Info N/A
Not really, he's too easy to bring down.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
start em
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
NO

STOP IT

RIGHT NOW

This.

You do realize he is blowing past third string scrubs.

same with nate davis but people want him to start
I thought we wanted Coffee to start....let's put coffee at full back with Sheets at running back and Nate Davis behind center!@ *cough* sarcasm *cough*
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
What do I have to make a special thread about it

WildWishBoneThugs
Great game last night , is he making a bid for MRobinsons spot on the depth chart now ?
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:
Great game last night , is he making a bid for MRobinsons spot on the depth chart now ?

I love M-rob but if we try and put this kid on the PS I don't think he would make it. I say we keep him some how. I know MRob could be a FB on the roster but we need a true backup to Norris IMO.
RB - Gore/Coffee/Sheets

FB - Norris/Robinson

I hope thats how it ends up.

Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
RB - Gore/Coffee/Sheets

FB - Norris/Robinson

thats a good set, i do like brit miller though, unfortunately i think M.Rob is way more useful to us. hopefully we can hide miller on the practice squad and no one gets him
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
RB - Gore/Coffee/Sheets

FB - Norris/Robinson

thats a good set, i do like brit miller though, unfortunately i think M.Rob is way more useful to us. hopefully we can hide miller on the practice squad and no one gets him

This is what I am hoping for.
  • Mex49
Originally posted by susweel:
How come he was not drafted by anyone.

I ask that about Frank Gore all the time too
Personally I think he looks much better than Coffee. If you took both of them, running the same plays, I am sure Sheets would have a higher YPC.

Here's hoping the team doesn't do something stupid like not give him any touches, or worse, put him on the practice squad.
Originally posted by 49wyztoscore:
Originally posted by nicedraw94080:

I love M-rob but if we try and put this kid on the PS I don't think he would make it. I say we keep him some how. I know MRob could be a FB on the roster but we need a true backup to Norris IMO.

Sheets wouldn't get through waivers in order to be placed on the PS. He WILL be on the 53 man roster.
Share 49ersWebzone