49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 1,019 users in the forums

***NFL Scouting Combine (Combine Runs 2/26/24 - 3/4/24)***

Browse 49ers books and videos
Some notes as we head into the weekend before the combine. By my estimation, this is how I'd grade the overall class of prospects by DEPTH OF TALENT from best to worst.

IOL: A+
CB: A
WR: B+
LB: C+
OT: C
DE: C
DT: C
TE: D
S: D
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Some notes as we head into the weekend before the combine. By my estimation, this is how I'd grade the overall class of prospects by DEPTH OF TALENT from best to worst.

IOL: A+
CB: A
WR: B+
LB: C+
OT: C
DE: C
DT: C
TE: D
S: D

I think TE has pretty good depth. Same with OT. Outside of those and the 3 you've identified, this draft looks extremely shallow.
Originally posted by adrianlesnar:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Some notes as we head into the weekend before the combine. By my estimation, this is how I'd grade the overall class of prospects by DEPTH OF TALENT from best to worst.

IOL: A+
CB: A
WR: B+
LB: C+
OT: C
DE: C
DT: C
TE: D
S: D

I think TE has pretty good depth. Same with OT. Outside of those and the 3 you've identified, this draft looks extremely shallow.

TE seems so iffy to me. OT maybe I would give it a little bump up. Just feel like some of these guys need to move to OG.
Copied from the OL thread

So Caleb Williams isn't throwing. Nabers and Harrison both aren't running. I always feel like when players don't wanna do drills it's because they are afraid they won't do well. I know it's not the case and that's it's because it would hurt them more than it's benefits them, but it's how I feel.
[ Edited by Hysterikal on Feb 26, 2024 at 12:13 PM ]
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So Caleb Williams isn't throwing. Nabers and Harrison both aren't running. I always feel like when players don't wanna do drills it's because they are afraid they won't do well. I know it's not the case and that's it's because it would hurt them more than it's benefits them, but it's how I feel.

IMO players who don't do drills choose not to when they know they don't test well.

I could run with people who ran 4.3 in college, but my timed speed was around 4.8 with a 29-inch vertical lol -- I couldn't make sense of it. I wouldn't have ran at the combine either.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
So Caleb Williams isn't throwing. Nabers and Harrison both aren't running. I always feel like when players don't wanna do drills it's because they are afraid they won't do well. I know it's not the case and that's it's because it would hurt them more than it's benefits them, but it's how I feel.

IMO players who don't do drills choose not to when they know they don't test well.

I could run with people who ran 4.3 in college, but my timed speed was around 4.8 with a 29-inch vertical lol -- I couldn't make sense of it. I wouldn't have ran at the combine either.

I run a 4.2 but im not showing anybody
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Copied from the OL thread


Originally posted by NYniner85:

Thanks for this, hadn't had a chance to get the schedules and stuff. So weigh-ins today and then workouts in the coming days. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Thanks for this, hadn't had a chance to get the schedules and stuff. So weigh-ins today and then workouts in the coming days. LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Workouts for DL&LBs today
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone