There are 120 users in the forums

The Christian Haynes(OG/C-UConn) Thread

I'm thinking this is officially my draft crush for the upcoming draft. Looks like he could be an exceptional starter at either RG or C, has the prerequisite movement ability for this blocking scheme,also has very good awareness and plays with tremendous leverage. Not sure that Kyle would ever commit to drafting a guard early but maybe he could be convinced that Haynes might eventually be moved to center.

Damn… another stud.
The in-game highlights look great, but in the one-on-one reps, it seems that he struggles to anchor. Might just appear that way because there isn't actually a QB and a pocket around him. Dude moves well, though.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm thinking this is officially my draft crush for the upcoming draft.

I think he may be a bit much for you to handle.
Absolutely could see him playing center eventually in the NFL.

Yassssss
This is the type of IOL I want SF go after. Value meets position (3rd rd guy). He's got that dog in him, he finishes plays. He's not super athletic and kinda stocky so his draft value drops, but he's got a ton of starts under his belt. You can tell he's played a lot of football.

scheme will matter for him…think Kevin Dotson. Drafted day3 by Pitt a couple years ago, got traded for some low rd capital and balled out for LA this yr.
Absolutely could see him playing center eventually in the NFL.

Has he played C? I think he's be a great pick in R2 especially if he has C upside and could allow them to go a different direction in R1
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 27, 2024 at 9:13 AM ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
I like him in round 2 as well. Either him or Mahogany

Want

Can already see him ending up with the Packers and its going to piss me off.

Can already see him ending up with the Packers and its going to piss me off.

You think he goes in round 2 now?
Share 49ersWebzone