There are 232 users in the forums

Jalen Pitre S (DW) Baylor

Didn't know he got a 6.74 3-cone all his other testing numbers are meh but I love that change of direction speed for a guy that can line up all over the place...he's Jimmie Ward 2.0 and can play in the slot too.
Pro-day is today.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Didn't know he got a 6.74 3-cone all his other testing numbers are meh but I love that change of direction speed for a guy that can line up all over the place...he's Jimmie Ward 2.0 and can play in the slot too.

Originally posted by Waterbear:

As a football player
Originally posted by Waterbear:

As a football player

That's one of the reasons I like this kid so much. The versatility he can add with respect to where we are picking (don't think he will be there at 61 though). FS/SS in base and move to slot in Nickel, two birds with one stone. Dude is sticky AF in the slot and that timed 3 cone shows up on tape as you mentioned NY. Character and his off field intangibles checks all the boxes too
Pro-day is today.

49ers reportedly there
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Pro-day is today.

49ers reportedly there

Better be!
JT Woods their other safety is someone I'm high on and he has ball production, Pitre is going to cost a trade up to get, Woods is 3rd/4th rounder

Tyquan Thorton the deep speed WR is another im sure they have their eye on. Abram Smith the RB showed some soft hands at the Senior Bowl and had a hell of a senior year. They also have a late round IOL Newman-Johnson that could play all 3 interior positions, but I pray they address any OL needs before the 6th round.
Ran a 4.44-4.51 range 40. Pro day though so take for what you choose
Share 49ersWebzone