There are 217 users in the forums

Calvin Austin-WR-Memphis

If you feel the need for speed, Austin had loads of it. Smaller receive, somewhat similar to Tutu Atwell who in last year's draft but more physical overall, he's a true playmaker that can house it from anywhere out on the field.

If Calvin Johnson and Tavon Austin had a baby?
Him or Wan'dale Robinson are my WR/KR draft crushes. Niners not so special teams can use him the most, but he is also a great WR. Sign me up.
This is exactly the type of player we need as our 4th receiver. A burner who can return punts and kickoffs.

Austin in Shanahan's offense coming out of the slot...

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

yes, I would love a quick slot separator...we don't have anything like that currently.
Originally posted by Oilcan:
This is exactly the type of player we need as our 4th receiver. A burner who can return punts and kickoffs.

💯
Reminds me of Rondale Moore
Originally posted by 49ers808:
Reminds me of Rondale Moore

Was just about write this 👍🏻

🔥💪
Is he considered the most explosive punt returner in this draft?
The "every WR should be >6'4" crowd would not be happy.
Man we haven't had legit speed since Goodwin. We need a real field stretcher. It would help out trey so much.
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Man we haven't had legit speed since Goodwin. We need a real field stretcher. It would help out trey so much.

Having someone that can quickly get open like Austin would be great when facing teams like the Rams with aggressive pass rushes. If Lance knows that he can always look to Austin or Kittle if he has to dump the ball off quickly, that is huge for a young QB's confidence.
Share 49ersWebzone