There are 237 users in the forums

Quinn Ewers QB future OSU recruit

One of the highest graded recruits since Lawrence, kid is gonna be filthy...and that mullet is pretty impressive lol

Someone should warn him that playing in the offense will make "experts" say he is a slow processor.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Someone should warn him that playing in the offense will make "experts" say he is a slow processor.

Na he's white so he has a high IQ and a film junkie lol
Originally posted by gold49digger:

Na he's white so he has a high IQ and a film junkie lol

HA
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Small hands, do not draft
Started watching him last year when he became the highest rated Pro-Style QB recruit of all time with a perfect 1.0 composite score. His release bothers me tho, and will probably need to work on it before NFL.
[ Edited by adrianlesnar on Jul 28, 2021 at 7:21 PM ]
Kid certainly looked the part out there today b4 the injury. I think he's earned a thread title update.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 10, 2022 at 7:33 PM ]

Quick cut up of Ewers day vs. Alabama. The content from a quarter looks like a full game's worth.

Everything that comes off of his hands looks effortless.
[ Edited by random49er on Sep 10, 2022 at 8:14 PM ]
Is it too early to look at 2024 QBs? since Kyle doesn't look like he believes in Lance and they will probably need to draft a QB. Preferably a non mobile QB bc Kyle doesn't know how to use them.

I think Ewers is the best QB. I was big on him coming out of HS when Ohio State signed him.

To be fair, Fields isn't doing a whole lot to prove that wrong thus far. Dude looks like he's trying to do some sort of complex Chinese algebra before he's allowed to throw the football.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

To be fair, Fields isn't doing a whole lot to prove that wrong thus far. Dude looks like he's trying to do some sort of complex Chinese algebra before he's allowed to throw the football.

Yeah he's struggling for sure but Joe Burrow holds the ball a long time. Difference is one has Chase, Higgins and Boyd the other has Pettis and Mooney.
Yeah he's struggling for sure but Joe Burrow holds the ball a long time. Difference is one has Chase, Higgins and Boyd the other has Pettis and Mooney.

Another OSU guy!
Share 49ersWebzone