49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 663 users in the forums

Day Three Draft Options

Browse 49ers books and videos
Troy Warner - BYU (Fred's brother), I think he can start for us at SS in 2022
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,429
Guys I want from Day 3

jaelon Darden, Daelin Hayes, Brevin Jordan, Lenore, Avery Williams, Garrett Wallow.
Originally posted by Shifty:
Guys I want from Day 3

jaelon Darden, Daelin Hayes, Brevin Jordan, Lenore, Avery Williams, Garrett Wallow.

Jordan will likely be gone sometime in the early to mid 4th round.
Here are some of my favorites still on the board.

Chuba Hubbard, RB, Oklahoma State
Pooka Williams, RB, Kansas
Demetric Felton, WR/RB, UCLA

Shi Smith, WR, South Carolina - Would likely need to trade up.
Marquez Stevenson, WR, Houston
Jaelon Darden, WR, North Texas
Simi Fehoko, WR Stanford

Brevin Jordan, TE, Miami - Would likely need to trade up.
Kenny Yeboah, TE, Ole Miss
Matt Bushman, TE, BYU
John Bates, TE, Boise State

Drake Jackson, OC, Kentucky
Drew Dalman, OC, Stanford
D'Ante Smith, OT, East Carolina

Daelin Hayes, DE, Notre Dame
Elerson Smith, DE, Northern Iowa
Hamilcar Rashed, DE, Oregon State
Shaka Toney, DE, Penn State
Jordan Smith, DE, UAB
Joshua Kaindoh, DE, Florida State
Quincy Roche, DE, Miami

Jabril Cox, LB, LSU - Would likely need to trade up.
Dylan Moses, LB, Alabama - Would likely need to trade up.

Marco Wilson, CB, Florida - Would likely need to trade up
Robert Rochell, CB, Central Arkansas - Would likely need to trade up
Camryn Bynum, CB, California
Kary Vincent, CB, LSU
Keith Taylor, CB, Washington

Richard LeCounte, S, Georgia
Caden Sterns, S, Texas
Jacoby Stevens, S/OLB, LSU
WRs

Temarrion Terry FSU
Warren Jackson CSU
Frank Darby ASU
Marquez Stephenson Houston

OL

Drew Dalman Stanford
Drake Jackson Kentucky

TE

Briley Moore KSU

DE

Chris Rumph Duke
Quicy Roche The U
Wyatt Hubert KSU

LB

Buddy Johnson A&M
Derek Barnes Purdue

CB

Marco Wilson Florida
Kary Vincent Jr LSU
Mark Gilbert Duke

S

Adaruis Washington TCU
Caden Sterns Texas
Joshua Bledsoe Mizz
Jacoby Stevens LSU

Give me 4 of any of them and I'm happy, a lot of talented kids left.
[ Edited by jersey49er on Apr 30, 2021 at 9:22 PM ]
EDGE: Victor Dimukege, Janarius Robinson, Patrick Johnson, Tarron Jackson, Rashad Weaver

CB/S: Tay Gowan, Jason Pinnock, Caden Stearns

WR: St Brown, Darden, Johnson, Smith-Marsette, Josh Immatorbhehbe.

That's all I got
[ Edited by Rathof44 on Apr 30, 2021 at 9:34 PM ]
no 4th round pick who will make it to the fifth?? I like
Garret Wallow - ILB
Elerson Smith - OLB nice rush end
D'Ante Smith - could move inside and play Guard?
DJ Daniel - CB
Kary Vincent Jr. - slot CB
Darren Hall CB - they have interview him I think Twice maybe undrafted??
Caden Sterns - Safety.

There are more. I like what they have done so far.
Jaelon Darden at some point would be 🔥
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,090
Did Jabril Cox get drafted?? If not, thats who I want!!
5 (155) Cade Johnson WR/South Dakota
5 (172) Adrian Ealy OT/Oklahoma
5 (180) Damar Hamlin S/Pittsburgh
6 (194) Darren Hall CB/San Diego State
Surprise picks for me so far. I did consider Thomas.
Here goes what i'd see for day 4 in order. I'm not sure some of these players make it to those picks.

Cade Johnson WR
Drew Dalman, OC
Kenny Yeboah, TE
Darren Hall CB
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Did Jabril Cox get drafted?? If not, thats who I want!!

My guess is he goes pretty fast tomorrow. Maybe even to the Jets.
Cb
trill Williams
trill Williams
trill Williams
also tay Gowan

s
ardarius Washington
jamar Johnson

te
brevin Jordan

wr
simi fehoko
jalean Darden
Shi smith

ol
d'ante smith
drew Dalman

if we get one of these players I'd be stoked.
Originally posted by All_Knowing:
Troy Warner - BYU (Fred's brother), I think he can start for us at SS in 2022

Sure why not. Maybe Fred will give us a discount on his contract in return
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone