There are 195 users in the forums

Benjamin St-Juste, CB, Minnesota

Thought I'd make a post about my draft crush Benjamin St-Juste. Young man has a Sherman-esque quality about him. Very physical, tall with long arms, good tackler. Doesn't have the greatest instincts yet but the tools are there. Absolutely dominated at the Senior Bowl. It seems he's flying way under the radar right now. He will be great value in 3rd-4th rd.

[ Edited by theninermaniac on Apr 15, 2021 at 10:15 PM ]
I wouldn't mind grabbing him or Trill Williams around that spot if we don't get a corner at 43. Lots of good ones in that range too.
BSJ, Paulson Adebo, Camryn Bynum are three corners I hope we target from the 3rd round on.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
BSJ, Paulson Adebo, Camryn Bynum are three corners I hope we target from the 3rd round on.

toss in Deommodore Lenoir who fits zone really well...I believe we've met with him as well.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Him and Keith Taylor please. 3rd and 4th/5th respectively
Originally posted by NYniner85:

toss in Deommodore Lenoir who fits zone really well...I believe we've met with him as well.

This. Someone that should be there in the 5th-6th range. His teammate Tommy Graham could also be a target.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

This. Someone that should be there in the 5th-6th range. His teammate Tommy Graham could also be a target.

And they met with Darren Hall CB San Diego State I believe who would be a great 7th round/UDFA pickup for the PS
Share 49ersWebzone