There are 194 users in the forums

Micah Parsons. STUD

Originally posted by Alfienator:
He liked putting his d!#k on other players lol.

I know Haley did. Parsons too?
Haley liked "s**tting" on D coaches he'd didn't like as well. Complete psycho
thankfully we had Harry Edwards to keep him in check. Lol
[ Edited by Bellaleo on Feb 10, 2021 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
He liked putting his d!#k on other players lol.

I know Haley did. Parsons too?
Haley liked "s**tting" on D coaches he'd didn't like as well. Complete psycho
thankfully we had Harry Edwards to keep him in check. Lol

Yeah, look at the first page and the allegation lol.
https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/DraftGame.aspx
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Super talented, a Top 5 talent in this draft class but if some of the allegations against him are true, he's kind of an idiot.

And WTF is going at Penn State anyways....a lot of this stuff just seems like the usual jock b******t and then some of it....

He alleges in the complaint that Barber, Parsons, Gross-Matos and did the following to him and certain other players:
  • Took their clothes and did not return them.
  • Told them they intended to make them "their b***h because this is a prison."
  • Wrestled them down and simulating a humping action while on top of them.
  • Placed their penis in their faces while simulating ejaculation.
  • Placed their penis on and in their buttocks.

^

what in the fuk??
Smells like the next Reuben Foster lmao. No thanks, Fred and Dre are a pretty good duo and neither was a first rounder.
Lol what we hate Greenlaw now? LBer is the last thing we need.

QB/OL/CB/EDGE
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Seriously, Greenlaw is a stud.

All-pro Dre Greenlaw up next.
That s**t is weird. And it's Penn state, I don't doubt he did that stuff too. But he is a stud and I would hope that he would at least cool off of that kind of weird hazing s**t once he's a vet in this league.
Originally posted by Heroism:

So true Dre has been outstanding. Parsons looks like he's similar in size to Ford, played DE in high school. Looks like he can get at QB's. Not saying he's our guy but I'm intrigued. I like talent . Where does he get drafted?
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Originally posted by Heroism:

So true Dre has been outstanding. Parsons looks like he's similar in size to Ford, played DE in high school. Looks like he can get at QB's. Not saying he's our guy but I'm intrigued. I like talent . Where does he get drafted?

Sounds like a dude who would bite kneecaps to me.

Sounds like a Bengal to me

QB/OL/CB/EDGE

This. Like I don't understand this at all. Admiring a prospect is one thing, but to talk about using anything other than day 3 pick on a LB for the 49ers makes no sense to me. Same with TE or RB.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:

QB/OL/CB/EDGE

This. Like I don't understand this at all. Admiring a prospect is one thing, but to talk about using anything other than day 3 pick on a LB for the 49ers makes no sense to me. Same with TE or RB.

If BPA in the later rounds is a LB I'm okay with drafting one. But other than that Im good.
Got my fingers crossed for this guy. Paying Warner is going to be a problem and may need to find his replacement sooner rather than later. Draft Parsons now, send Azeez to the bench and have the best starting 3 LB in the league. If we cant get a deal done with Warner, then tag him for a year or package him in a trade. Worst case scenario seems that we would have a ridiculous starting 3 for 2 years
Originally posted by d49izme:
Got my fingers crossed for this guy. Paying Warner is going to be a problem and may need to find his replacement sooner rather than later. Draft Parsons now, send Azeez to the bench and have the best starting 3 LB in the league. If we cant get a deal done with Warner, then tag him for a year or package him in a trade. Worst case scenario seems that we would have a ridiculous starting 3 for 2 years

I want some of what you're smoking.
Share 49ersWebzone