LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 159 users in the forums

Troy Warner, DB, BYU

6'1", 200 lbs

Time for another Warner thread. Lil Fred is a lot like Big Fred--hard-working, high-character, and super intelligent. Fred says his little brother is more talented than he is! The coverage skills run in the family.

[ Edited by Heroism on Dec 30, 2020 at 10:45 AM ]
Nice. Would be great to team up with his brother on defense
Is he coming out this year?
Originally posted by Heroism:
6'1", 200 lbs

Time for another Warner thread. Lil Fred is a lot like Big Fred--hard-working, high-character, and super intelligent. Fred says his little brother is more talented than he is! The coverage skills run in the family.

Team captain, high IQ football player, leader on and off the field, showed consistent progress throughout his college career, even if he wasn't Fred's brother he'd still be brightly flashing on the 49ers radar.
This would be awesome. Where is he projected to go?
Every time a great football player says their younger brother is the better player I think about Champ Bailey talking about Boss. Hopefully the Warner bros are more like the Bosas and Watts.
I've kept a close eye on him this yr
Always popped on the field. A very consistent, sure-tackler.
Originally posted by AceDuce49:
This would be awesome. Where is he projected to go?
This
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by Heroism:
6'1", 200 lbs

Team captain, high IQ football player, leader on and off the field, showed consistent progress throughout his college career, even if he wasn't Fred's brother he'd still be brightly flashing on the 49ers radar.

Those traits scream future 49er. Would love to make this happen.

Really, really want him. Perfect fit at SS especially with Tartt probably on his way out. I don't see him lasting to our late 3rd comp pick though. Just seems like a sure fire player. Plus having his brother on the team would only make it better. If we took him with our 2nd I wouldn't mind at all
Guy seems under the radar. Love it. Hopefully we can get him mid round. He can carry Fred's pads. Having a hard time finding some good literature on the guy though.
Smart players> freak athletic players in the middle to late rounds
Would like to get him on the same team as his brother no doubt
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Would like to get him on the same team as his brother no doubt

So the jets?
Share 49ersWebzone