LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 292 users in the forums

Niners 2021 Draft Need

1.CB- must find instant starter
2.OL- Future Starter, OT or Center
3.QB- Future starter or replace Beathard or Mullens.
4.More fast DEs and LBs
Everything except LB's, WRs, TE, and RBs.
OL
QB
CB
DE

In that order, but also depends on where we draft. If we are drafting around the 10-15 range, then keep that order.

If we are really bad and drafting top 5, then it is time for Shanahan to man up and pick a QB in the first round. Then find the best OL you can in the 2nd round. Preferably a center.

I think if you let Sherman go, keep Moseley and Verrett, you can get by maybe 1 more year on a mediocre secondary. Need Bosa to be 100%, and pray that Kinlaw develops into a great all-pro DT so the pass rush can help the secondary.
I'm so sad to be in here week 5...
Originally posted by genus49:

Here's to us making it count with a transformational draft and not a meddling 8-8 season with a meddling draft.

100% with you on the sadness in watching hopes crash to the extent they already have. Here's to us finding hope in reconstruction/replenishment now while still seeing our team hopefully improving their play and the experience on the field of their depth to better position us next year.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Reality sucks.
Could be worse. Lol...blame it on the injuries
I'm kinda excited cause this year there shouldn't be any "we need a big body receiver"

It does feel weird tbh....with no full college season its going to be a real crapshoot as far as projections and scouting goes.

I want another pass rusher coming opposite Bosa or a legit #1 CB, we can find a OC and a OG after those two top needs.
Pretty much everywhere. We need to probsble trade down and load up on picks because we have a lot of holes to fill and we are going to have to recoup some cap space over the next couple of years.

How Jimmy plays the rest of this season and how high we pick will determine my priority. Needs regardless of that are oline and cb
Originally posted by MrCrab49ers:
Could be worse. Lol...blame it on the injuries

It is injuries. If we had a healthy defense we are EASILY 4-1. If Kittle was healthy for week 1 after halftime I'd say he more than makes up for the 21 yards we needed for that td. So 5-0. Such a waste of a year.

Hopefully we get another elite player like Bosa (thanks Jimmy G)

Y to his year hopefully we will be thanking Bosa Ford Mostert Kittle Thomas Sherman Moesley Williams Kwon and company for a way better draft pick
I remember when everyone here kept crowing about how stacked this team was. Meanwhile our roster was full of holes. Needs: QB, CB, LB, DE, OL, RB.
DE
OL
CB
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
OL
QB
CB
DE

In that order, but also depends on where we draft. If we are drafting around the 10-15 range, then keep that order.

If we are really bad and drafting top 5, then it is time for Shanahan to man up and pick a QB in the first round. Then find the best OL you can in the 2nd round. Preferably a center.

I think if you let Sherman go, keep Moseley and Verrett, you can get by maybe 1 more year on a mediocre secondary. Need Bosa to be 100%, and pray that Kinlaw develops into a great all-pro DT so the pass rush can help the secondary.

Remember, a QB on a rookie contract means a lot more flexibility in free agency
Share 49ersWebzone