LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 274 users in the forums

DJ Uiagalelei, Clemson

Remember this kid's name, future star and a top first rounder guarentee. He's Trevor's backup right now but he has all the makings of a star player. Patiently waiting for his chance but he'll take off when Trevor goes to the NFL.
Based on just the name alone I thought he was a lineman.
Originally posted by deuce-one:

Lol..Polys moving up on the modern era QB position to. Mariota was just the guinea pig, Tua is the upgraded version, and this kid will be the real deal..
Followed this kid at St John Boscoe. Definitely will be fun to watch at Clemson.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Originally posted by deuce-one:

Lol..Polys moving up on the modern era QB position to. Mariota was just the guinea pig, Tua is the upgraded version, and this kid will be the real deal..

Marques Tuiasosopo before there was Mariota come on now!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Braddah, try read! I said Modern Era QBs. I know Jack Thompson was actually the first Poly(Samoan) QB in the NFL back in the early 80's, but I'm talking about the new breeds. C'mon now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Braddah, try read! I said Modern Era QBs. I know Jack Thompson was actually the first Poly(Samoan) QB in the NFL back in the early 80's, but I'm talking about the new breeds. C'mon now.

2001 to 2008 isn't modern era??

(Modern era - The present or recent time) I would think anywhere from 2000 to the present is modern era.

(Modern era - The present or recent time) I would think anywhere from 2000 to the present is modern era.

Well I'm talking about the QBs that are still under contract in the NFL today. Isn't Mariota and Tua are under contracts today? Last time I checked, Marcus Tuiasosopo retired a million years ago, lol.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Well I'm talking about the QBs that are still under contract in the NFL today. Isn't Mariota and Tua are under contracts today? Last time I checked, Marcus Tuiasosopo retired a million years ago, lol.

Rahj, you should've said that instead of modern era.
[ Edited by Kolohe on Sep 21, 2020 at 11:28 PM ]
Cheeeehooo!!! I still would take Mariota. Homerism, yes, so what

Originally posted by 49ers808:
Cheeeehooo!!! I still would take Mariota. Homerism, yes, so what

Lmao..love and respect everything about Marcus but he got beat by Tanehill and couldn't beat Carr for the starting job. I say he's done. At least he had a good run tho.
Maybe Shanahan can resurrect his career if he chooses to come here for less after. He's better than Mullens and Beathard thats for sure.
Saw this kid play against De La Salle. He looked like man playing against boys. It will be interesting to see how he progresses at Clemson
  • 91til
  • Veteran
His name sounds dope too lol
Damn who knows what our situation is when he declares. But i like the kid and think he can a good successor to lawrence.
Bryce Young may be the better fit for a Shanahan offense in this years freshmen class. DJ U needs to be in a vertical offense with his arm strength and size. Young appears to be a little bit better ball handler with some twitch and a quick release. He should have a ton of mobility inside and out of the pocket.
Share 49ersWebzone