Originally posted by NYniner85:
SF had a visit setup with him

Okay now how do I say his name?

Is it mad-you-bike?

MAD-aye-boo-kay

There it is lol.

WELP, I wasn't planning to watch an IDL today, but I guess I better because he's clearly on the 49ers' radar.
Originally posted by Heroism:

WELP, I wasn't planning to watch an IDL today, but I guess I better because he's clearly on the 49ers' radar.

Tell me if we should like this guy
Wow, this dude has a crazy build. He's got that rare block shape with fast-twitch muscle fibers; lean with no neck whatsoever. Super compact and explosive. He was born to play in an upfield one-gap scheme.

You know who else has that unique build? Aaron Donald.

Yess, dude is literally built like a brick

[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 9, 2020 at 1:22 PM ]
Wow, this dude has a crazy build. He's got that rare block shape with fast-twitch muscle fibers; lean with no neck whatsoever. Super compact and explosive. He was born to play in an upfield one-gap scheme.

You know who else has that unique build? Aaron Donald.

Yess, dude is literally built like a brick

Pretty damn good athlete as well

6'2 5/8"

Excellent. I hate that the NFL.com draft profile's round up. We want shorter, not taller, interior DL. That natural leverage. He seems like their type of guy based on the interviews I can find.

It's funny. When I start evaluating a prospect now, the first thing I do is go to is their interviews because of how much emphasis the 49ers put on personality and character. Kyle saying "What kind of person are they?" is ingrained in my thought process.
[ Edited by Heroism on Apr 9, 2020 at 1:56 PM ]
6'2 5/8"

Excellent. I hate that the NFL.com draft profile's round up. We want shorter, not taller, interior DL. That natural leverage. He seems like their type of guy based on the interviews I can find.

It's funny. When I start evaluating a prospect now, the first thing I do is go to is their interviews because of how much emphasis the 49ers put on personality and character. Kyle saying "What kind of person are they?" is ingrained in my thought process.

Would be a perfect fit for this scheme imo

How much of a surprise would it be if he went in the late 1st rd ? After Brown and Kinlaw it's close who is the number 3 best DT, Gallimore, Madubuike, and Blacklock ?
That would be a surprise to me. I'm sure teams have the second tier of DTs rated differently, but I'd think he could be had mid 2nd round.
Originally posted by jersey49er:
How much of a surprise would it be if he went in the late 1st rd ? After Brown and Kinlaw it's close who is the number 3 best DT, Gallimore, Madubuike, and Blacklock ?

Not much, wouldn't surprise me if Carolina's 2nd round pick is his floor.
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I think he's a top 50ish pick. I don't see him as a 1st rd pick
Originally posted by scooterhd:
That would be a surprise to me. I'm sure teams have the second tier of DTs rated differently, but I'd think he could be had mid 2nd round.

They don't have a 2nd rd pick....they traded for some guy named DeAndre Hopkins
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Apr 9, 2020 at 3:48 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone