Qb

• 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Originally posted by 9moon:
Originally posted by jcs:
AGAIN,

There's a young man who plays the backup QB down in Miami... he's young but started for the Cards in his rookie year and did a good job... we can probably still this young man for a late pick and let compete with who ever we have between CJ and The Mule..
Huh?

He only completed 55% of his passes there with 14 int's to 11 TD's. His QB rating was 66 with a QBR of 24

he was a ROOKIE for the lowly Cards... don't look at his stats, do you know remember how well he played against US??

He never played our country.

NO DOUBT.. he prolly can't even speak YOUR language..
AGAIN,

There's a young man who plays the backup QB down in Miami... he's young but started for the Cards in his rookie year and did a good job... we can probably still this young man for a late pick and let compete with who ever we have between CJ and The Mule..

That is the dumbest take yet. Rosen can't even beat out an aging Fitzmagic. Just stop with this crap.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
AGAIN,

That is the dumbest take yet. Rosen can't even beat out an aging Fitzmagic. Just stop with this crap.

Tampa Bay chose to use Fitzy.. and again, Rosen's still young... I'm not sure if you were around the 80s when we traded a 2nd rounder for Steve Young...

if you were, did you then think we gave up TOO MUCH because JOE was still in his prime??

DID you think Steve was ready to take OVER for the 49ers when we got him??

.. tell me, why you're take isn't MORE dumb ??

and just in case you're LOST, Rose would be a better back up then both Mullen and CJ combined..

STAYYYYY in your LANEEEEE HOMIEEEE !!!
[ Edited by 9moon on Feb 9, 2020 at 12:55 PM ]
AGAIN,

Tampa Bay chose to use Fitzy.. and again, Rosen's still young... I'm not sure if you were around the 80s when we traded a 2nd rounder for Steve Young...

if you were, did you then think we gave up TOO MUCH because JOE was still in his prime??

and just in case you're LOST, Rose would be a better back up then both Mullen and CJ combined..

Stay in my lane? You don't even know which team these guys play for (It's Miami) or their correct names (it's Rosen).

I've been a 49ers fan since 1970, probably before you were born. Spare me any more lame comebacks.
Guys this is the Draft War Room. We can't draft Rosen. Free Agency thread.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
AGAIN,

Stay in my lane? You don't even know which team these guys play for (It's Miami) or their correct names (it's Rosen).

I've been a 49ers fan since 1970, probably before you were born. Spare me any more lame comebacks.

since 1970 ??? congrats !!! I was born 1970..

I'll also send you a medal for noticing my TAMPA BAY and the ROSE error, I did however really posted Miami originally..

back to the point, sending Miami a late pick for Rosen would not be a bad idea... since he will be better than both Mullen and CJ..
Two intriguing options, although Luton is likely to go far too early.

Also Nate Stanley is someone that you can definitely expect the 49ers to show some interest in, whether as a late pick or undrafted.
Qbs we can look at in the late rounds of the draft as a backup? I'm tired of our backups lol

How about that Sam Ehlinger outta Texas
Originally posted by 801niner:
Qbs we can look at in the late rounds of the draft as a backup? I'm tired of our backups lol

I have to be honest, I thought Mullens would make it, maybe even as a starter. But I think not, now, and Shanahan not giving Beathard any playing time worries me. Certainly at least one qb in the next draft, and possibly a UDFA as well, depending on who falls.

Originally posted by English:
Originally posted by 801niner:

I have to be honest, I thought Mullens would make it, maybe even as a starter. But I think not, now, and Shanahan not giving Beathard any playing time worries me. Certainly at least one qb in the next draft, and possibly a UDFA as well, depending on who falls.

I thought Mullens would be a Matt Schaub type of QB. A guy that was a great backup, good for a short time as starter on a bad team until the team becomes mediocre and then expectations rose. I think he still has another year left, but I've seen about enough.
Share 49ersWebzone