LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

2020 NFL Scouting Combine Thread

Fromm with some small hands
Originally posted by NYniner85:
love it!

I'm starting to really get invested in Mims lol. Love the value. great speed/size. Monster catch radius. great ball-skills.

Route-running is sort of an unknown BUT he did show some stuff at the SB in that area. he kinda reminds me of a faster Kenny Golladay. I'll take that.

I'm so bummed we don't have a 2-4th round pick right now. Obviously love Dee and Sanders(hope we bring him back so it's not an even bigger kick in the junk) but come draft time it's the worst thing to be picking #31 lol. At least #32 you've got the Lombardi and bragging rights coming into the draft. #31 and you're just the best loser of the bunch :(

But damn...it really puts a hurting on drafting in that situation lol. So many guys you fall in love with and odds are you're getting very few of them if any.

Loving this WR class but I have this feeling in the back of my head that we're not taking any of them lol. Kind of how I felt when we took McGlinchey. Legit was "anything but OT" at that pick lol.

Guess we'll see I'd hate to not grab a WR out of this class since our group still has so many question marks on it but if everyone else is going WR happy then it would make sense to not get sloppy 3rd,4ths...and try to add talent to another spot.
Alex Smith 2.0 ?

big boy

Originally posted by genus49:
love it!

I'm starting to really get invested in Mims lol. Love the value. great speed/size. Monster catch radius. great ball-skills.

Route-running is sort of an unknown BUT he did show some stuff at the SB in that area. he kinda reminds me of a faster Kenny Golladay. I'll take that.

I'm so bummed we don't have a 2-4th round pick right now. Obviously love Dee and Sanders(hope we bring him back so it's not an even bigger kick in the junk) but come draft time it's the worst thing to be picking #31 lol. At least #32 you've got the Lombardi and bragging rights coming into the draft. #31 and you're just the best loser of the bunch :(

But damn...it really puts a hurting on drafting in that situation lol. So many guys you fall in love with and odds are you're getting very few of them if any.

Loving this WR class but I have this feeling in the back of my head that we're not taking any of them lol. Kind of how I felt when we took McGlinchey. Legit was "anything but OT" at that pick lol.

Guess we'll see I'd hate to not grab a WR out of this class since our group still has so many question marks on it but if everyone else is going WR happy then it would make sense to not get sloppy 3rd,4ths...and try to add talent to another spot.

Yeah 31 is the worst pick in the first RD no doubt.

I can't see how they don't grab a WR in this daft class. I also don't see them staying at 31....that's about the only good thing with that draft pick. Teams still get a 5th yr option and they won't have to pay a ton to move up.

Thing is some of these WRs that will be taken early day 3 (late 2nd) are graded higher than a lot WRs drafted higher in recent drafts IMO.

We will see, this is a totally different ballgame then what Lynch has been use too.

Not terrible but seeing him listed at 6'1 was definitely cooler lol.

Guess it's a reminder that most of these sizes are like 1.5-2 inches off.
thought he would be bigger....2 inches shorter than what he was listed in college

[ Edited by NYniner85 on Feb 24, 2020 at 6:07 AM ]

thought he would be bigger....

Interesting. Yeah, so essentially 5-11 205 WR/RB/QB hybrid. Basically a bigger Antoine Randle El.

Practically tight end size.
good size for him

Share 49ersWebzone