There are 276 users in the forums

Dante Olson-LB-Montana

One of the top small school sleepers in this upcoming draft class. Motor, instincts, athleticism, Olson really checks all the boxes in spite of playing a lower level of competition. He's been a tackling machine and an outstanding playmaker for that Montana defense. Insanely productive, breaking multiple records during his career. I see a guy that will likely be a mid to late round pick but could turn out to be a real gem in the NFL. I think that at worst you're getting a very good special teams player and solid LB depth and someone that can potentially develop into a consistent and above average NFL starter.

this kid is a tackling machine. He's got a nose for the football
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
Really like him as a replacement for Nzeocha.
An intriguing player with the look of a throwback linebacker, although he's got somewhat of a unique build with a relatively long torso and slender body type. Seems like a smart player with good instincts. I do wonder how he'll test athletically at the combine. He doesn't jump out as a sensational athlete or anything, although it's possible he tests better than his field speed appears.
Another future Chris Borland in the making?
A small school version of Evan Weaver from Cal. Either one would be great addition to the Niners defense.
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Jan 8, 2020 at 10:07 AM ]
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HAH !!! Drafting late, why not take a chance on this guy !!
IDK...That is some very questionable competition in that video.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Another future Chris Borland in the making?

i hope not, quitter.
5TH. RD., IF HE IS DER, GET HIM !!!!

Share 49ersWebzone