There are 163 users in the forums

Devin Duvernay-WR-Texas

Originally posted by Murphys1:
Phoenix....would you just take him with our first rounder...or if Jefferson was there, him? Or a trade down?

Easy dude, neither guy is close to a 1st rd pick.
True, but we have a 3-round gap with no picks at this point. A trade back is key, but if either of these guys is as good as Samuels, maybe they're worth it.
True, but we have a 3-round gap with no picks at this point. A trade back is key, but if either of these guys is as good as Samuels, maybe they're worth it.

There are much better prospects if they're sticking with their 1st rd pick. I highly doubt they stay put in the 1st all said and done.
Phoenix....would you just take him with our first rounder...or if Jefferson was there, him? Or a trade down?

He's an early to mid 2nd in most draft classes. Considering how stacked this one is at WR, I can easily see him going late 2nd to mid 3rd.
Damn Phoenix, starting the new year in scout mode with all those threads! Love it keep um coming! Love Duvernay, he would fit us so well and be an incredible addition. I would honestly be pissed if we don't come away with somebody from this ridiculous class
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

He's an early to mid 2nd in most draft classes. Considering how stacked this one is at WR, I can easily see him going late 2nd to mid 3rd.

Originally posted by NYniner85:

There will be some REALLY good WR prospects that drop in this draft class. Its probably the deepest receiver group that I've seen.

There will be some REALLY good WR prospects that drop in this draft class. Its probably the deepest receiver group that I've seen.

Agreed, We all knew it would be insane, that's why I was scratching my head with the Hurd pick last yr. I hope we can move down a couple times and get some early day 3 picks.

I'm digging the idea of Duvernay with deebo/Hurd/sanders/Kittle....nice call

Man is on point

Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man is on point

Duvernay is to Wilson the way Deebo was to Pharoh Cooper.
Share 49ersWebzone