LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 252 users in the forums

Laviska Shenault - WR - Colorado

Mods please merge if a thread for Shenault already exists.

CU Buffalo star WR:
6'2" 220 lb

He's the best CU prospect I can remember, he'll probably go 1st round and has NFL WR1 written all over him.

Go CU! He'd be a great pickup to add to our WR corp.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Sep 21, 2019 at 2:19 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Mods please merge if a thread for Shenault already exists.

CU Buffalo star WR:
6'2" 220 lb

He's the best CU prospect I can remember, he'll probably go 1st round and has NFL WR1 written all over him.

Go CU! He'd be a great pickup to add to our WR corp.

He and Deebo would be quite a 1-2 Punch.
Knew it wouldn't take long til this thread got going. Closest thing to Julio since well Julio
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Knew it wouldn't take long til this thread got going. Closest thing to Julio since well Julio

He's had multiple "wow" catches and the full route tree. Definitely a 1st rounder and a great name at that!
Originally posted by Garce:

Now what makes you think that the ShannyLynch guys will draft Him and will they be in a position to draft him...would be awsome if the 9ers did get Him next year.
Stud
Great player, but I'm concerned about his health
He's gonna be long gone by the time we pick. He is Mr. Everything for the buffs which explains some of his injury history. If none of them are lingering he should fair much better in the NFL where he wont be used as a short yardage back from the wildcat.
we have to do whatever it takes to trade up for either this dude or jeudy. I feel a top #1 who defenses have to game plan for will put this o over the top
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
we have to do whatever it takes to trade up for either this dude or jeudy. I feel a top #1 who defenses have to game plan for will put this o over the top

Agreed. Hope that ShanaLynch agree.
[ Edited by Paul_Hofer on Sep 23, 2019 at 10:03 AM ]

Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Im just sick and tired of them yearly saying "we're happy with the guys we have." smh
Originally posted by Paul_Hofer:

Im just sick and tired of them yearly saying "we're happy with the guys we have." smh

Shanahan may see that his present receivers need a #1 dependable guy. With the current crop, too many drops, injuries, wrong routes, not getting open, etc. Shenault has the versatility that will make Shanahan drool. Will he be there when the Niners pick is the bigger issue.
USC vs Colorado tonight

Michael Pittman and Shenault
He officially declare, no surprise. Depending on Combine, he'll probably end up middle of the 1st to beginning of the 2nd, right on target! Him and Deebo would be great!
Originally posted by jrouter4949:
Originally posted by Garce:

Now what makes you think that the ShannyLynch guys will draft Him and will they be in a position to draft him...would be awsome if the 9ers did get Him next year.

Injury history could push him lower than he should be in such a talented and deep class. There are a LOT of studs in this class. SOmeone with 1st round talent is gonna go mid-2, I'll bet. 49ers just have to choose wisely if they go WR. I like this guy. He's already developed the skill to get open (BIG to Shanny), and his physical play reassures me that we wouldn't be getting another Pettis.
Share 49ersWebzone