LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 359 users in the forums

Jerry Jeudy, WR Alabama

• JMC52
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Stanley:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
There's been some reports but it thus far no one else has been able to confirm them. Matt Miller flat out called it BS.

Lingering....not sure. But even Jeudy confirmed he has a knee injury. Meniscus

Spinal
Originally posted by JMC52:
Spinal

Lmao
Jerry Jeudy's rookie year totals

• Receiving Yards: O/U 824.5
• Receiving TDs: O/U 5.5
Man he's good

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

What could've been!!!

This better not be another Vince Wilfork miss.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Man he's good

That toe drag on every move annoys me
We all could see Jeudy was smooth as hell. I'm not going to worry about missed opportunities until we see what all the guys actually do on the field.

Denver did good for themselves IMO. However if Kinlaw and Aiyuk turn out to be what our front office expects I don't think anyone is going to be worried in hindsight.
Originally posted by genus49:
We all could see Jeudy was smooth as hell. I'm not going to worry about missed opportunities until we see what all the guys actually do on the field.

Denver did good for themselves IMO. However if Kinlaw and Aiyuk turn out to be what our front office expects I don't think anyone is going to be worried in hindsight.

Denver has had an amazing off season IMO. One of my favorite drafts and good signings.
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Originally posted by genus49:

Denver has had an amazing off season IMO. One of my favorite drafts and good signings.

Yeah I didn't know where to post it when I saw cause it was a couple weeks after the draft but they really ended up with like 6 players I'd seen talked about for us here 😂
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Man he's good

Atleast he's not in our conference.

Originally posted by 91til:
Yeah I didn't know where to post it when I saw cause it was a couple weeks after the draft but they really ended up with like 6 players I'd seen talked about for us here 😂

For realz lol
Man he's good

Yeah....but what about topping these 25 inch pythons,....can he, brother?

[ Edited by random49er on Jun 14, 2020 at 7:36 AM ]
Future GOAT
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Wish that guy in the background would shut up.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Man he's good

Atleast he's not in our conference.

he already reminds me of RAUSHUN WOODS..
Share 49ersWebzone