LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

Supplemental Draft

Most year's they usually have one. Has anyone heard of anyone who might declare this year?

Only thing I could find... If we ever were to get someone in the supplemental draft it would be this year imo. Don't see that much on it though.
Thanks i was hoping for a longsnapper or a kicker
Originally posted by DickNasty:

I wouldn't use a pick on either a LS or PK in the supplemental draft, seems like a waste.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:

I wouldn't use a pick on either a LS or PK in the supplemental draft, seems like a waste.

Ditto
Even by usual supp draft standards, Simms and Cullen are amazingly underwhelming.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Even by usual supp draft standards, Simms and Cullen are amazingly underwhelming.

Its dying out, isnt it?
Originally posted by English:
Its dying out, isnt it?

It varies from year to year. This is one of those atrocious years. The guys this year are borderline UDFAs in a normal draft.
s**t, i never heard a peep outta those guys who were drafted in last year's supplemental draft.. what happened to that big corner from va tech?

s**t, i never heard a peep outta those guys who were drafted in last year's supplemental draft.. what happened to that big corner from va tech?

Sam Beal got injured in training camp. Expected to challenge for a starting spot at CB this year. I have no clue how Alexander looked.
S Jalen Thompson Wash ST is entering the draft, is he worth grabbing?

Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheetFollowingFollowing @RapSheet

A key entrance into the supplemental draft: Washington State S Jalen Thompson, who learned yesterday he lost his eligibility for the 2019 season and applied to be drafted in July. He hired agent Brad Cicala and is heading into the NFL. Should be selected.
Jalen Thompson is in.

Solid strong safety prospect, easily the best of what is available in the supp. draft. Probably a 4th to 5th round guy.

With a good season he could have worked himself up to late 1st/early 2nd conversation.

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Jalen Thompson is in.

Solid strong safety prospect, easily the best of what is available in the supp. draft. Probably a 4th to 5th round guy.

With a good season he could have worked himself up to late 1st/early 2nd conversation.

For sure only dude worth a pick...id throw a 5th
That said I do want to see Moore get a shot at FS
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Jun 30, 2019 at 5:15 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone