There are 197 users in the forums

did we trade the pick ??

Did we ?
yes. 4th and two 6th round picks
I think we should use one of those 6th round picks to draft that Austrailian punter from Utah.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
I think we should use one of those 6th round picks to draft that Austrailian punter from Utah.

ABSOLUTELY!!
Originally posted by English:
yes. 4th and two 6th round picks

YESSSSS!!! I think we can get a few guys now.
Originally posted by toppdogg32:

ABSOLUTELY!!

just got him

haha! called it! But did not think we'd be picking him so soon. But heck...good to pick someone in the 4th with a high chance to make an impact. Those aussie kickers are the range these days.
The fact that we traded down, and just took a punter, tells me the 49ers are not too high on anyone else in this draft.
The fact that we traded down, and just took a punter, tells me the 49ers are not too high on anyone else in this draft.

Or we really needed a punter
  • bud49
  • Veteran
What the hell trade the pick for an f ing punter? Probably could have been got in the 6th round. SMH
[ Edited by bud49 on Apr 27, 2019 at 9:37 AM ]

Originally posted by bud49:
What the hell trade the pick for an f ing punter? Probably could have been got in the 6th round. SMH

Ya I don't get it. Can someone help me understand? I must be really stupid at this.
  • bud49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by judodono:

Ya I don't get it. Can someone help me understand? I must be really stupid at this.

Yeah I was like WTF I am guessing they are content with the FAs they got.
Originally posted by judodono:

Yeah I was like WTF I am guessing they are content with the FAs they got.

Personally brings back memories of the nightmare pick that was Bradley Pinion.

my thoughts too. I wanted this guy, but we cudda got him in the 6th. , but we did NEED a Punter.

Im thinking the same. Maybe we use some picks to get a guy like Chris harris from Broncos or Darron Lee from Jets ??
Share 49ersWebzone