There are 233 users in the forums

Re-Setting the Board for Day Three

Originally posted by MadDog49er:
No Metcalf?

Nope
What's your opinion on him? Is it a bad scheme fit or just you don't like him overall?
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
No Metcalf?

Nope

What's your opinion on him? Is it a bad scheme fit or just you don't like him overall?
Dude is stiff as a board and you have to be able to run crisp routes to be picked by Shanahan
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
With the tyreek hill case reopened, I wouldn't be surprised if our friends in KC want our 36th for their 61st and 63rd. They'll want first dibs on WR. I'd jump on that offer!

I don't think the Niners would do that. I do think they will shoot for a long ball target to replace Hill
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I was all in with Risner at #36, but when I see the top of your list with AJ Brown, I weep with indecision

Stick to your guns
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
You know Phoenix other than that whole first pick mess you caused we are agreeing on lots of players in this draft

Yeah this feels weird, I think this represents a grave threat to the space-time continuum.
Originally posted by BayToBrazil:
No Metcalf?

Nope

Too limited a route runner and bad change of direction times. He only runs on a vertical plane and I tend to drop guys that fit that profile
Originally posted by Alfienator:
2nd - Risner
3rd - Butler
4rd - Blair

BOOM!

Even if 4rd
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by Alfienator:
2nd - Risner
3rd - Butler
4rd - Blair

BOOM!

Even if 4rd

yes
  • pd24
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9moon:
I'd trade down and hope to land another 2nd rounder...

Staley been suckin the last 3 years IMO, so IF, and only IF we stay put .. .. I'd draft Risner..

IF we happen to trade down and land another 2nd rounder... I'd take a CB and a WR (Harmon)

Instant fan favorite. Risner is a gamer who loves the game. Big personality

Just watching the piece on him on the NFL network draft coverage right now. A really great guy. Would be an asset to the team, locker room, and community. I hope we get him.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Risner or Brown for me. With Adderley a close 3rd. Don't screw it up Lynch!

Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
You know Phoenix other than that whole first pick mess you caused we are agreeing on lots of players in this draft

Yeah this feels weird, I think this represents a grave threat to the space-time continuum.

It's a Zen thing. Enlightenment through disagreement.

I usually don't talk BS, but sometimes I surprised myself with the creativity. Only in the Zone.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Brown, Risner for me, too.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Brown, Risner for me, too.

Completely agree. We need one of these two and should be able to do it.
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Originally posted by Livendiea9er:
With the tyreek hill case reopened, I wouldn't be surprised if our friends in KC want our 36th for their 61st and 63rd. They'll want first dibs on WR. I'd jump on that offer!

That's too far imo

Agreed. That's almost 30 players, that's quite a few good players going. What about Texans 54 and 55, they would love to add Taylor, Risner or Ford? Still too far?

Trade value uneven for Texans unless they go brain dead again today
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Also wouldn't be opposed to Byron Murphy but sounds like he's going to Arizona
Share 49ersWebzone