Complete 2024 San Francisco 49ers Schedule Revealed →

There are 143 users in the forums

Who's your best case scenario with pick 36 (if no trade)?

Who's your best case scenario with pick 36 (if no trade)?

The top of this round 2 is as good as I can ever remember. There is gobs of potential franchise players left. This second round is not lacking in size, speed, strength, technique.... nothing...

I really hope we end up with Cody Ford. It's rare to have that size/strength that could still function in a ZBS. Plus he is a true swing candidate for guard/tackle.
Originally posted by OldJoe:
How do I change my vote? I'm pretty clueless this year so, like most clueless, I want a skill player (QB/WR/RB) a voted for WR Brown! But it short order, I can see this kid Risner as someone who could keep Jimmy G on his feet and start immediately. Push that skill spot down a round.

Don't worry I don't think Lynch is checking this to see who we want
Also listening to what shanny said last night regarding the secondary...he thinks adding foster and Bosa will improve that secondary.

I really think it's gonna be a WR at 36, or a trade back.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Also listening to what shanny said last night regarding the secondary...he thinks adding foster and Bosa will improve that secondary.

Brown, Butler or Risner let's do it!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Do you guys really think AJ Brown will be there at 36?

If he makes it past Indy, absolutely. Cards already going Murphy, so thats just Indy and Oakland.

I think it goes
33 Az. Murphy
34 Indy. Adderly or CGJ
35 Oak. Irv Smith Jr
36 SF. AJ or Deebo

This, I don't understand how people are begging for Greedy or secondary
  • Chief
  • Veteran
I vote other, because I'm happy with either WR or either CB you have on the list.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

This, I don't understand how people are begging for Greedy or secondary

its a smokescreen! what they really want is Greedy or Murphy to slip to them
Score mock has Brown going to Indy and SF selecting Arcega-Whiteside. Not a fan. Not over Deebo or Butler
Originally posted by Rathof44:
Score mock has Brown going to Indy and SF selecting Arcega-Whiteside. Not a fan. Not over Deebo or Butler

If they get a great score at another position at 36 and JJAW is the best available WR in the third, then I'm cool with it.

JJAW over all the other WRs that will for sure be there? Not into it.

While I would love to see us get AJ Brown, I just have a feeling they are going DB and maybe even OL. I think Shanahan thinks he can make any receiver better.
As long as we get a good WR or CB I will be happy.

If we try to get a RB....
Deebo!
Deebo Samuel
Were goin K or P, get over it
Share 49ersWebzone