LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 451 users in the forums

2019 NFL Draft: Your Shadow 49er Draft Class

This is great! Love the idea, kinda like Brian been doing this mentally for years...now its on paper!
Count me in. It will be fun to revisit this thread in a few years. Last year the only player I guessed right on was Fred Warner.

I had no clue about McGlinchy and Pettis.
Originally posted by UCLA9er:
I think that's the best way to do it brotha 👍🏽. I'm gonna be writing my picks out on paper and crossing picks off from a big board. The only reason I was specifying after the draft was in terms of posting. So everyone can post their entire draft class with one post. But if people want to post their shadow pick in here one by one as the draft is going on, I say go for it,

Actually on second thought, if people want to post their picks one by one through out the draft that might be better and make the tread more active.

If you guys post your picks throughout the entire draft I will just edit my original post to include everyone's entire classes

that's what I"m thinking. Say your picks as they happen, that way you don't change your mind based off what happens later in the draft.
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:
Count me in. It will be fun to revisit this thread in a few years. Last year the only player I guessed right on was Fred Warner.

If I'm right, I believe it's about comparing your draft to the actual one, not guessing the picks. So in 3 years you could look back and say "see, if we would have done this".. and not be accused of hindsight stuff
Originally posted by OsBoogie:
Originally posted by DynastyPart2:

If I'm right, I believe it's about comparing your draft to the actual one, not guessing the picks. So in 3 years you could look back and say "see, if we would have done this".. and not be accused of hindsight stuff

Yes, I was just lamenting the fact that I had no clue about Pettis. I somewhat considered McGlinchey but not until the last couple of days leading up to the draft.

I had the 49ers taking Derwin James instead of McGlinchey
So can I get a jump on this and say that I would take Nick Bosa if the Cardinals take Murray? Or do I have to wait?
My pick at #2 Nick Bosa, run in the card baby
[ Edited by 49erBigMac on Apr 25, 2019 at 5:22 PM ]
Bosa for me at 2. If he is gone, Williams.
Bosa or Trade Down
[ Edited by NickTheNiner on Apr 25, 2019 at 5:12 PM ]
Rd1 #2 Nick Bosa

Round 1, pick 2: Nick Bosa, DE Ohio State
1.2 Bosa - the right pick
Bosa.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1.2 Bosa
2.4 AJ Brown
3.6 Jace Sternberger
4.10 Dru Samia
5.10 D'andre Walker, ER, Georgia
6.3 Emanuel Hall, WR, MISSOURI
6.10 Terez Hall, LB, Missouri
6.26 Dax Raymond, TE, Utah St.
[ Edited by krizay on Apr 27, 2019 at 1:17 PM ]
BOOM! Love it! Bosa Baby!

Raiders gon' Raider... Ferrell at 4, wow!
Share 49ersWebzone