LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

Barry Sanders's son is Miles Sanders

Originally posted by SoCold:
I mean this isn't even common sense.
3/4 round talent
team only has 6 picks

but

If the team can work some trade to gain another 4th round pick and he's there sure. Would be way better than the Joe Williams pick.

I dont like to watch Joe William's for highlights video. I knew it. He was bust. I hope, we will draft him for 3 or 4th round. I would be happy then hope 49ers fans should trust me.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
He's not related to Barry, that's not his son Yo!!!

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/09/is-miles-sanders-related-barry-sanders/

Ohh. I thought his last name is Sanders that is sound father from Barry Sanders because he is same short and same size his son body.

Anyway. He looks like same his feets and running to simliar to Barry Sanders for running and dodge! I am serious..
Originally posted by 9erguy:
Originally posted by BuZzB05:
Barry Sanders is my favorite non-49er of all-time but come on bro.

Maybe we should convince Walter Payton's son to come out of retirement.

Do you want to laughing at me? Watch out if Miles Sanders will show you for real then will you choking ur laughing? Then? Let's see and wait

Yes, I am laughing at the idea that you want to take a running back in the 2nd round after we have various other pressing needs..just signed Tevin Coleman, have McKinnon coming back from injury, Brieda showing promise last year and a full stable of running backs. Also, you specified this is Barry Sanders son. As if he is the second coming of Mr. Sanders himself. That is what I am laughing at, Buzz.

Sure, go ahead your laughing at me. If McKinnon is struggle again be like last year. He will get injured again?.. anyway. Brieda will be hot and cold that is problem his healthy well. Trevino Coleman is not enough his rusher yards?! Geez.. If they are problem for our rbs by McKinnon, Brieda and Coleman when they didnt help our offense score then I will laughing at you. You will be waste time and waste year be yourself.
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Mar 28, 2019 at 8:59 AM ]
Originally posted by OsBoogie:

You are new member and bandwagon fan cuz u want mocking fun of me.
The guy in the highlight tape looks kind of slow to me. He's shifty, but he doesn't seem particularly explosive. Not sure that his agility would play at the next level.
Barry Sanders is my favorite non-49er of all-time but come on bro.

Maybe we should convince Walter Payton's son to come out of retirement.

Do you want to laughing at me? Watch out if Miles Sanders will show you for real then will you choking ur laughing? Then? Let's see and wait

Yes, I am laughing at the idea that you want to take a running back in the 2nd round after we have various other pressing needs..just signed Tevin Coleman, have McKinnon coming back from injury, Brieda showing promise last year and a full stable of running backs. Also, you specified this is Barry Sanders son. As if he is the second coming of Mr. Sanders himself. That is what I am laughing at, Buzz.

Sure, go ahead your laughing at me. If McKinnon is struggle again be like last year. He will get injured again?.. anyway. Brieda will be hot and cold that is problem his healthy well. Trevino Coleman is not enough his rusher yards?! Geez.. If they are problem for our rbs by McKinnon, Brieda and Coleman when they didnt help our offense score then I will laughing at you. You will be waste time and waste year be yourself.

Originally posted by OsBoogie:

You are new member and bandwagon fan cuz u want mocking fun of me.

#Facts

True Niner fans would of found out about the Zone long time ago. Unless ur a child then u get a pass
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
#Facts

True Niner fans would of found out about the Zone long time ago. Unless ur a child then u get a pass

lol... I was modding at the old official MB for years before that went in the dumps.
It's crazy how similar Sanders is to Barkley in terms of running style. Having said that... Barkley is just a much much better player.

If we needed a RB I could get on board. But running back is easliy the most loaded position on the team.

Originally posted by genus49:
Buzz is buzzed.

No thanks.

If our RBs will be injured and playing well?! I want Miles Sanders need help our offense score make better much for win games.

If we take a RB in the 2nd round I'm going to punch someone.

Did you watch the Barry Sanders games?! He was awesome games. You should check to Miles Sanders for highlight video?? You dont like Miles Sanders?? Can you image about Aikman and Smith from Cowboys. They are a great offense score. Can you image about Garoppolo and Miles Sanders?!? come on bro?!

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2019/mock-drafts/peter-schrager/376202

Look at Rams will draft Miles Sanders in the 1st round.

I would love to see the Rams draft Sanders in the first round. It would be a very stupid move. Just like it would be for us to draft a RB in the 2nd round when we have 3 starting caliber running backs and a very good 4th one who plays special teams.

And Miles isn't Barry...look at Jerry Rice Jr...how'd he do?

Rams fans found about Aaron Donald that Donald was 4th to 5th round from NFL Draft?! Lol. They draft Aaron Donald for the 1st round.

Ohh, Jerry Rice Jr's son was not successful?! Ofc he was not there in NFL Draft because he was failed. And Why it is Miles Sanders for succeful in the NFL Draft right now. I want to Congratulate to Miles Sanders for NFL Draft. It is different story.. you dont believe in Miles Sanders with your eyes on highlights?

Aaron Donald wasn't a 4th-5th round prospect. Not sure what Zeurlein was smoking. He went into the senior bowl and dominated. He went to the combine and dominated.

His numbers at Pitt were dominant. The only reason he was graded low before his showing at the senior bowl was due to his size. He proved quickly size wasn't an issue after he was throwing around anyone he went up against at the senior bowl.

We are 4 deep at RB, it's the easiest position to find players at...especially in this scheme and you want to draft a guy at 36? How high are you right now?

Joe Montana had kids...how did they do?

Lol. What I tell you about Jerry Rice's son does same to Joe Montana's son were not successful at NFL Draft. Anyone and me didnt talking about Jerry Rice's son and Joe Montana's son cuz they bust and failed when they didnt there listen in NFL Draft. Got it?! Clear?! Just easy use common sense!

Wanting to draft a RB in round 2 when we have 3 starting caliber RBs and a great 4th stringer as backup is far from common sense.
  • thl408
Success is in their bloodlines. Barry's brother, Deion, was a good CB and their dad, Colonel, was a great chef. If Miles is there in the 5th round, I think Kyle has to think about it.
Originally posted by Waterbear:
It's crazy how similar Sanders is to Barkley in terms of running style. Having said that... Barkley is just a much much better player.

If we needed a RB I could get on board. But running back is easliy the most loaded position on the team.

I think. Your right. Good question. I noticed that bold!
Originally posted by thl408:
Success is in their bloodlines. Barry's brother, Deion, was a good CB and their dad, Colonel, was a great chef. If Miles is there in the 5th round, I think Kyle has to think about it.

Turns out Miles isn't related to Barry lol...buzz is tripping again.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

I think. Your right. Good question. I noticed that bold!

Careful that sentence was almost proper English.
Share 49ersWebzone