There are 138 users in the forums

Which WR would you choose in the 2nd?

Which WR would you choose in the 2nd?

My understanding is Shanalynch is in love with Deebo.
Hakeem Butler.
I like Brown & Butler

IF we go WR.

There are a number of players that would deserve serious consideration if there:

A). Lindstrom [G/T] - he's a plug and play guy who'll be able to protect out FQB for years and years.

B). Adderly [S] - IMO, he'll be a star
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Mar 26, 2019 at 1:40 PM ]
damn, hard choice. Any one of them except Isabella. NOT a knock on Isabella nor Cambell, DUDES ARE FIRE!, but we have too many short, fast slot guys already and we need 2 -3 big bodies over here. Butler and Harry I like, but Deebo IS a draft crush of the administration.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
I like Brown & Butler

IF we go WR.

There are a number of players that would deserve serious consideration if there:

A). Lindstrom [G/T] - he's a plug and play guy who'll be able to protect out FQB for years and years.

B). Adderly [S] - IMO, he'll be a star

good choices on all 4
I'm not taking a WR until the 3rd, but in response to the OP if I had to pick I'd be going Brown.
Am I the only person who likes Harmon. But I wouldn't go WR in the 2nd.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
So you went tallest to shortest

I got deebo over campbell and butler beneath harry.

Pretty much the tallest guys are at the top and smallest are at the bottom of your rankings.
Originally posted by susweel:
Who should i want?

Whomever you know we won't be able to draft

Brown
Deebo
Harmon
Butler
Isabella
Harry
Campbell
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I like Harmon a lot.
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by Hysterikal:

I like Harmon a lot.

I think he translate to the NFL really well.
1. Butler
2. Deebo
3. Harry

Harry may be the best WR out of those. But he's the worst fit. Butler should be gone by our second pick. We should run to the podium if Butler or Hollywood are on the board.

Edit: I forgot AJ was on the Board. I would probably put him at 2.
[ Edited by Waterbear on Mar 26, 2019 at 2:34 PM ]
In no particular order...

Samuel
AJB
Isabella

Next tier would be Butler and Campbell.

The first group to me changes too frequently. Some days I love Deebo more and he pulls ahead and other days I flip flop. Basically you can't go wrong with any of the first 3.

Now the real interesting player is Butler because he's a damn unicorn, but I'm not sure if he's a Shanahan reciever and I doubt he's above any of those first 3 on my list.

I also like Campbell, but you don't draft a Taylor Gabriel type in the 2nd round and I expect someone to grab him thinking they can coach him up on becoming a complete reciever.

Everyone else is meh.
Share 49ersWebzone