LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 525 users in the forums

Mitch "Mike Wazowski" Wishnowsky- P - Utah

Originally posted by Spike1000:
Originally posted by highway49:
In the FO presser, they said " he wouldn't been there in round 5 ". I for one have always been a big proponent of maximizing Field position....I'm ok with selection

I'm also good with it, I guess my surprise was more that either Wishnowsky or Bailey would go that high.

I mean, I AM the OP of this thread, I better be good with the pick!

Definitely higher than you said, but if this guy regularly flips field position + pins teams back, it's a success.
Originally posted by LifelongNiner:
In the FO presser, they said " he wouldn't been there in round 5 ". I for one have always been a big proponent of maximizing Field position....I'm ok with selection

I'm also good with it, I guess my surprise was more that either Wishnowsky or Bailey would go that high.

Definitely higher than you said, but if this guy regularly flips field position + pins teams back, it's a success.

Hopefully we don't see him too much

Nah, but you are correct, flipping the field is extremely important. This makes offenses work harder which increases their chances of making mistakes. Harbaugh showed what a good defense and a good punter can accomplish. Add a potent offense and the sky is the limit.
  • All22
  • Veteran
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Nah, but you are correct, flipping the field is extremely important. This makes offenses work harder which increases their chances of making mistakes. Harbaugh showed what a good defense and a good punter can accomplish. Add a potent offense and the sky is the limit.

Andy Lee + David Akers + Ted Ginn + Tony Montana Squad was so dominant.
Originally posted by Waterbear:

Originally posted by All22:
Originally posted by glorydayz:

Andy Lee + David Akers + Ted Ginn + Tony Montana Squad was so dominant.

Yes sir!

They had an identity
Share 49ersWebzone